• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is anyone else not to thrilled to be the mayor?

Do you want to be the mayor?

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

TR3Y8D

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I can't be the only person who doesn't want to be the mayor? I just feel like it will be a burden and i will have to always have to do stuff for everyone, I would rather live the laid back life of a villager and just have my animal friends...

But who knows I could really like it X)

I agree.

But I'm ok with it as long as it's not like this in the future games of the series.

I think the round table video said that you didn't have to do mayor related activies, so I think it woun't be much of a probelm.

I'm happy they're trying out something new, I'm okay with being mayor but I don't like being relied on. But I'm sure Nintendo will find a way to make it work.

I agree.

But I'm ok with it as long as it's not like this in the future games of the series.

I agree, this should be something unique to the series. The roundtable said you don't need to keep up with mayoral duties, but I feel it would be a really fun thing to do. When I got bored, I would run errands for my neighbors, this would hopefully be a lot like that.

I'll be O.K with being mayor in Animal Crossing because I don't feel like the experience is going to change at all.

Also, it make sense for us to be mayor, we're always the one changing things around in town. Like, chopping down trees/planting flowers/making donations/etc.

I'll be O.K with being mayor in Animal Crossing because I don't feel like the experience is going to change at all.

Also, it make sense for us to be mayor, we're always the one changing things around in town. Like, chopping down trees/planting flowers/making donations/etc.

Agreed. It only makes sense.

Well it's hard to tell since we don't exactly know what having the role of a mayor actually does or alters the game. But I think it's a neat idea so far.

I like the idea and I think it will be something new. As long it doesn't stray too far from the other games.

I like the idea and I think it will be something new. As long it doesn't stray too far from the other games.
At round table last year they said you can ignore being the mayor is you want to

Honestly, I don't care to be mayor as long as I have a chance to play the game like old times. :D

Being the mayor though opens all kinds of new possibilities while playing

EDIT:
At round table last year they said you can ignore being the mayor is you want to

Yep, they said you could be a "bad" mayor lol

Last edited:
Back