• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is it possible to have shooting stars and fireworks at the same time?

Pintuition

Semi IA <3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Coral Key
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I'm just curious to know if this has happened to anyone. I'm pretty sure there can be shooting stars any day of the week (though I don't think Celeste shows up on the weekend? Could be wrong) but I was wondering if it was even possible to have a fireworks show and shooting stars at the same time!

I think the fireworks show overwrites the meteor shower ): some people mentioned that they saw a meteor shower was planned on a Sunday in August through MeteoNook but then after the update, it shifted to “eventday00” so no meteor shower.

But I might be misremembering so please someone correct me if I’m wrong!

I think the fireworks show overwrites the meteor shower ): some people mentioned that they saw a meteor shower was planned on a Sunday in August through MeteoNook but then after the update, it shifted to “eventday00” so no meteor shower.

But I might be misremembering so please someone correct me if I’m wrong!
That's really interesting! I hadn't seen that. I was just thinking how pretty it would be to have both, but its probably not an option then!

Yeah unfortunately the firework shows overwrite the meteor showers and MeteoNook updated after the firework update came out. There was supposed to be a meteor shower on my island last Sunday before I refreshed my MeteoNook, but now it just says "EventDay00" without meteor shower. I waited to see the shower last Sunday but no luck 😢

Omg could you imagine the chaos if that could happen?

You have music going, sounds of fireworks, your villagers clapping and shouting with shooting stars.

My island missed the meteor shower last Sunday because of the fireworks:cautious:
Post automatically merged:

Even no shooting star after midnight when the fireworks were over:(

Back