• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is this normal?

I have two copies of ACNL, and it has been raining in both of them for at least two days straight.

I've also got 2 copies, one has rained non-stop for 3 days, the other rain started 3 days ago but every now and then it clears up for an hour or 2.

I like it, I've caught me some coelacanths. ^_^

I've had atleast 4 days of rain in my town.
And I the very, VERY least, 4 or 5 straight days of rain in my town.
I've tried Time Traveling to a different day for sunny skies, but nooo. Apparently, I am forbidden to be blessed with the presence of sunshine and happiness. >.<
[ranting now over XD]

Ahh, I was wondering about the rain myself. Been raining for 3 days now. But rain season in Japan makes sense.

I have had the game 10 days, today is finally sunny with some clouds, yesterday was overcast, and the 3 days before that was ALL rainy.

I live in Asia so if it's based on probable Japanese weather, then yea, we do get rain this time of the year. We actually have a storm incoming so the weather is pretty accurate, hopefully my town in-game and irl won't flood :)

Back