• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

Uuuuh, I really have no idea what balloons and that stuff go for? Is 150k for both sound okay? Lemme know how you feel. c:

That sounds good to me, if you want to go higher in price you can because I don't know how rare they are either ;a;

Can I buy the kitchen island for 300k? Let me know if you want more :)

300k for the island is fine by me! Lemme know when you're available for trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds good to me, if you want to go higher in price you can because I don't know how rare they are either ;a;

I know I've gotten anywhere from 300-800k for the pink wetsuit, I've sold other wetsuits for 100-500k depending, but I think the white is more common and I just wanna get rid of some stuff so no big. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I've gotten anywhere from 300-800k for the pink wetsuit, I've sold other wetsuits for 100-500k depending, but I think the white is more common and I just wanna get rid of some stuff so no big. c:

I'll add you, my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm willing to pay 400k-450k then, I don't want to rip you off :c

I have no idea what art goes for on here, is 50k for the both of them reasonable?

Yeah! I don't know how much they go for either. But yeah I'd love to get both of them for 50k! :D Are there any paintings you need? I've got a couple of doubles.

Oh pft, don't. I bought this thing forever ago no worries, 150k is fine! My town or your's? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever works for you, lemme add you! c:

Yours in that case, I have you added, let me know when your gates are open

Yours in that case, I have you added, let me know when your gates are open

Opening my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah! I don't know how much they go for either. But yeah I'd love to get both of them for 50k! :D Are there any paintings you need? I've got a couple of doubles.

Just need the Beautiful Statue, if you have that I'll give you both paintings free.

Oh yeah! I forgot that I read that already. Sorry! I don't have that statue. But I will buy the two off you! :D

yep! ready when you are!

Coolio, I'll open my gates now! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, just pulled out the fine and scenic painting, my town or your's? c:

Back