• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

All caught up on trades to this point. Remember, if you need to you can reach me at my Skype and Tumblr listed on the first page. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! o uo

Could I please get the Famous, Quaint and Nice paintings, I'll let you name a price.

Looking for the solemn, wild and quaint paintings. (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و I'm sure I'll be okay with whatever you feel is fair.
I will be available to trade/pick up after 5pm MST.

Looking for the solemn, wild and quaint paintings. (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و I'm sure I'll be okay with whatever you feel is fair.
I will be available to trade/pick up after 5pm MST.

So Hank posted first asking for the solemn painting, so they get first dibs. If they don't contact me I'll let you know. That being said, I've been selling the paintings for 25k a pop, so does 50k for the Wild and Quaint painting sound fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Hank posted first asking for the solemn painting, so they get first dibs. If they don't contact me I'll let you know. That being said, I've been selling the paintings for 25k a pop, so does 50k for the Wild and Quaint painting sound fair?

Ack, he requested the Quaint painting, so you'd be getting the Solemn and Wild painting. Same price, I just wanna give them some time to respond. c:

No problemo, but I think he posted for the quaint one first? I'll take whichever of the two he doesn't!
I'm down with 25k each, I've added you and I'm ready to rumble. My town or yours? (◍•ᴗ•◍)

No problemo, but I think he posted for the quaint one first? I'll take whichever of the two he doesn't!
I'm down with 25k each, I've added you and I'm ready to rumble. My town or yours? (◍•ᴗ•◍)

It was for the Quaint, sorry,long day at work. I'm good for either town, I just need to get your paintings and add your FC. c:

Oh don't be sorry! There was an equal chance I'm just crazy haha. My gates will be open!

If he doesn't reply I'll message you. I'll give you first dibs. On my way to your town! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, deal. My town?

Sure, just gotta finish up a deal! I'll add your FC and get your paintings. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh don't be sorry! There was an equal chance I'm just crazy haha. My gates will be open!

Your gates aren't popping up when I go to the train station. Did you add my FC??

If he doesn't reply I'll message you. I'll give you first dibs. On my way to your town! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, just gotta finish up a deal! I'll add your FC and get your paintings. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your gates aren't popping up when I go to the train station. Did you add my FC??

Cool, my gate is open.

I closed and reopened, you're definitely one of my registered friends. :( not sure what's going on... my town name is Biscuit.

Back