• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

Do you think youll head to my town soon? ^^;; starting to fall asleep heh

there's also perfect cherries if you need them. feel free to take how much you want! 'w'

Last edited:
oh, up to you. if your town is easier i cam head over, but my gates are open already so let me know if you'd rather i go over. o/

oh, up to you. if your town is easier i cam head over, but my gates are open already so let me know if you'd rather i go over. o/

On my way to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not seeing your town on my destination list??

mayor aomine from hyrule? have you added me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i reopened them in case something was wrong.

Hi! I would like to buy Scenic, Calm and Fine Painting and Motherly Statue for 100k IGB. Is that alright?

Hi there! Could I get:
Motherly Statue x1
Summit Wall x1
Marshall x3
Let me know how many bells?

Your town would be great. I have you added and I'm ready when you are. •ᴗ•

Back