• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island-Themed Music?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
I have a quick question here, and I would like to get an opinion on something.
I have a giant clam shell that I want to give to Cyrus so he can customize it into a music box, but what song should I use? I want to put it in my mermaid-themed room, so I want the music to be something that sounds very fitting for that type of series.
What are your suggestions? If you have a mermaid-themed room, what song are you using? K.K. Slider is performing tonight, and I really want to get the perfect song out of him. :)
Thanks!

KK Aloha comes to mind for island music, but I don't know what it's like in the music box.

I took my music player out of my mermaid room for the fairy tale challenge, but I was, and will, use KK Ska. It's not very mermaidy, but I like it, and because the pink and blue is a little (a lot) overpowering, I like what KK Ska does to the ambience.

Aloha K.K., Marine Song 2001, and Island K.K. immediately spring to mind.

Back