• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island Tour Creator is now available!!!

Rosch

the best loaf
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Galaxy Cupcake
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Enchanted Bloom
Lily of the Valley
Shooting Star
To those curious, you can check it out here:

English

Japanese

The app needs to be opened on your smartphone/tablet. Opening the website on your PC/laptop will not load the feature (just an ordinary website).

BUT!!! There is a workaround that allows you use the app directly on your web browser though. Courtesy of @JKDOS.
For Chrome: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/island-tour-creator-is-now-available.589765/post-9904828
For Firefox: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/island-tour-creator-is-now-available.589765/post-9904840

Transfer your ACNH screenshots/clips into your smartphone. Sometimes the app won't recognize the video/screenshot, so it's better to have multiple files.

On the app, you have the option to create a poster or a trailer. Then after choosing, just edit your ad using preset layouts and keywords.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
My island is almost done so it might be fun to try this one out then 😁
Even though I don't have twitter, might be able to save/copy the image and use it in island journals for example

yass i made a poster 😁
content.jpeg.jpg
i forgot that it only accepts images sent from the switch and this was the only one i had that i got from the switch lol
it's fine though since i don't have things like twitter or facebook so i only really made it for fun and not to go posting everywhere, well other than here haha

yass i made a poster 😁
i forgot that it only accepts images sent from the switch and this was the only one i had that i got from the switch lol
it's fine though since i don't have things like twitter or facebook so i only really made it for fun and not to go posting everywhere, well other than here haha

oohh.. i'll be using that site :3

though, i don't have a DA yet :3

great poster :)

oh, shoot... i forgot that i don't have a smartphone...
so i can't use it 😖 😖 🥺 🥺

i didn't know it had to be with a smartphone to get into the site....

oh, shoot... i forgot that i don't have a smartphone...
so i can't use it 😖 😖 🥺 🥺

i didn't know it had to be with a smartphone to get into the site....

You don't need one.

1. Visit with Google Chrome.
2. Right-click and click "Inspect" | or Ctrl-Shift-I

3. Click This icon

1616592277388.png

4. Click Responsive and choose something like Pixel 2XL or iPhone X.

1616592488897.png

5. Refresh (Press F5)

6. Enjoy

1616592792390.png

i don't have google chrome.. i've got firefox...

You can download Google Chrome for free, but also, Firefox can do the same

1. Visit with Firefox

2. Right-click and click Inspect Element

3. Click this icon (to the far right)
1616593073667.png

4. Click Responsive and choose iPhone X.

1616593138999.png

5. Refresh.

6. Enjoy

When I try on Firefox though, mine seems to load indefinitely. You can give it a try and see if you have better luck. I recommend Google Chrome for a web browser as it's just better at everything.

EDIT:

Restarted FireFox.

1616593895709.png

Last edited:
I have to say, I’m actually excited for this! I don’t think everyone will use it, but I think it does improve the overall dream/touring experience.

My island is almost done and I think it will push me to share more! Also, I’m not great with the whole recording videos thing, so I’m hoping it will simplify it a bit for me!

Will be taking a look after work :)

Back