• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island Tour Creator is now available!!!

I cannot get it to register any literally any photo from ACNH. It also doesn’t allow spaces in the island names.. 💔

Try to use the "Send To Smartphone" option in the photo album. Downloading the images from Twitter doesn't seem to work. If you do have a Twitter, there is an option to link it.

lol, here's my first one. The taglines are sort of weird to choose from. I haven't tried the trailer yet. I wanted to choose Hot Wonders, but there was no s on wonder. 💀

ExPBMcnU8AIj9cw
This is awesome lol 💀

Try to use the "Send To Smartphone" option in the photo album. Downloading the images from Twitter doesn't seem to work. If you do have a Twitter, there is an option to link it.
I did ): with about 10 different photos

I’d rather they had managed to get the NookLink update out sooner than this, but oh well.

I had a go, and it’s pretty much what you’d expect. Not much depth to it, poorly designed in that it didn’t recognise so many of my pictures and kept claiming that I wasn’t using pictures from the game. You can’t trim videos in multiple parts so if you want a video showing off your island, you’re only getting 10 seconds worth which with no way to ‘cut’ in between sections, making it quite difficult to do it properly.

It’s okay, and I’ve seen some cool videos people have managed to make from it, but I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Okay wait but why do these make such good signatures?? I used my poster as my new signature, and I really like it! Definitely great for anyone who wants a somewhat fancier yet easy signature to represent their island!

ExRzRJJU4AAuuIb

Not bad.I was able to link with my Twitter account and import this screenshot but it only let me see the last twenty or so screenshots that I posted there.I don't have a smartphone so I used my Samsung tablet.

It also won’t let me upload any pictures of my island, what a shame. I think if you’re using ios any time an image is saved to your camera roll it formats it differently and screws up the original file. So it’s not recognizable as a screenshot from the game even with the send to phone option. Its a cute promo idea but not gutted I can’t use it. just give us the app update lol

don’t mind me tho I’m just butthurt i can’t do it

It also won’t let me upload any pictures of my island, what a shame. I think if you’re using ios any time an image is saved to your camera roll it formats it differently and screws up the original file. So it’s not recognizable as a screenshot from the game even with the send to phone option. Its a cute promo idea but not gutted I can’t use it. just give us the app update lol

Can't say I blame you. They literally made it seem like you can do on the website but nope, its just that you need your smartphone to do that. Let me just say I had to use my Switch just to use one of my pictures that I took from the game, then post it on Twitter, save the image as a file on my computer, connect my phone to the PC and transfer the image. Then FINALLY I got to the Island creator website on my phone and then use the picture I just transferred from my Switch, to Twitter, to my computer and now to my phone. This process I am not gonna lie was very tedious to do.

This would not bother me if they only just made it to where it would be a lot more easier to do it on your desktop computer instead of forcing you to use your smartphone.

I'm using an iOS device and it ran fine, but I do definitely think that if others are having problems, it's probably a widespread issue, so hopefully they'll fix it :)

Back