• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to help me with the notes from this video. I need the chords from the 12 second mark to the 17 second mark. I've been trying to figure this out on my own all morning and no site has been giving a clear answer.

Thank you so much for doing my requests! I really appreciate it.

this is a dumb question, but how do I use the search thread feature to check your old thread? Did you mean to use the search bar? Because that appears to just search the entire site.

There is a picture in the first post of this thread showing what the "search thread" option looks like. If you aren't able to see it, you may need to refresh the page.

I'll start working on this new batch of island tunes for everyone now. I'll post them in smaller batches, so if you don't see yours yet, please be patient until I've finished with all of them. Then if I've missed you, please let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

fawniebambie, I'm so sorry that I missed your request before! Thank you for letting me know. Here is "Harry Styles - Adore You (Piano Tutorial)":

GEEDED--
GE-EDE--

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening 2 Full "BLOODY STREAM":

D-A-G-D-
F-E-DE--

Low D and E, high G and A.

Here is "Bubblegum K.K. (Aircheck) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Music":

DEGEA-B-
CBGD-E-D

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Here is "Wham - club tropicana":

GGFFEEDE
---zzzzz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Britney Spears - Toxic (Official Video)":

D-D-FED-
D-D-FED-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kelsey5743, I already made a town/island tune for "Undertale" from Undertale in this post in my previous thread:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...Tune-Maker!)&p=8398360&viewfull=1#post8398360

Please remember to use the search function on both threads (instruction and link in the first post of this thread) before posting a request.

Here is "The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Official Audio)":

D-DCDEAC
D-DCDEAC

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight (Official Video)":

CEGB-B-A
---zzzzz

Low C and E, all other notes high.

Here is "Top 5 beautiful music from Natsume Yuujinchou":

C-D-A-G-
D-E-C-A-

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low.

Here is "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders - Opening 1 - FullHD":

A-GEC-A-
A-GEC-A-

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "078 - A Fleeting Dream / Someday the Dream will End [Final Fantasy X HD Remaster OST]":

A-C-G---
A-GFDF--

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Whose Line Is It Anyway? Theme Tune - Whose Line UK":

FEDBDE--
FEDBD---

All the low notes.

Here is "Gullah Gullah Island Theme":

AAAAGGFE
F-A---zz

Here is "Anthony Gonzalez, Gael García Bernal - Un Poco Loco (From "Coco")":

CEGCBGBA
EAG---zz

E and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Ariana Grande - One Last Time (Lyric Video)":

G--A--B-
--zGCB-E

Here is "Gorillaz - Plastic Beach - Plastic Beach":

D---zDF-
G-AG--DD

Low D, all other notes high. The timing was a little tricky because the first note is so long. I already shortened it, but you might want to shorten it more if it doesn't sound right to you, and then you can include at least one sustain line at the end so that it doesn't end abruptly. Feel free to change it however you like.

And I think that's everyone now. Please let me know if I missed anyone, and I'll make your island tune for you. :)

Unfortunately the parts of "Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams (Dir. by @_ColeBennett_)" and "Toy Story (Theme Song) You Got a Friend and Me" that you requested have a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in an island tune. I can make inaccurate versions of them if you'd like, but they might not sound much like the original songs. Or I can try making a different part of the songs into tunes for you. Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here is "Monsters Inc theme (full)":

EEFGD-D-
--zEEFGC

High G, all other notes low. The original song is very jazzy, so it was hard to get the timing right while still making it fit into the island tune format. Feel free to add or remove or just move sustain lines - or rests z to make it sound more like the original, however you like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "PinocchioP - Common World Domination /":

DFG-G-G-
DFG-G-G-

Low D, high G.

Hi! Could you possibly do Howl's Moving Castle [OST - Theme Song]?

I don't know if this has been done before, if it has please correct me, but I really love this song!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used the search tool to check- and I couldn't find anything. Also, here is the link!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwxatzcYf9Q
The tune at around 0:12 is really beautiful! It occurs a few times a bit faster later in the song, like at around 0:53!!

Last edited:
Here is "Howl's Moving Castle [OST - Theme Song]":

ADFA--AG
FEF---zz

G and the last two A's are high, first A and all other notes are low.

Here is an inaccurate version of "Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams (Dir. by @_ColeBennett_)":

C-ECB-DB
A-CAA-G-

D, E and the second C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is an inaccurate version of "Toy Story (Theme Song) You Got a Friend and Me" ("You've Got a Friend in Me"):

cGABC-G-
e-B-A-G-
F-e-d-c-

Lowercase notes are low, uppercase notes are high. I also made it three lines long to fit the whole musical phrase. I think it really doesn't sound much like the original, but it's what I was able to do with the natural notes. But if you want to use it, you'll need to choose which parts you want to include to make it fit. Or you can remove the sustain lines - in places to make it fit, though it will change the timing and make it sound even less like the original.

Last edited:
There is a picture in the first post of this thread showing what the "search thread" option looks like. If you aren't able to see it, you may need to refresh the page.

Is it tied to your account level/age or something? Because all the bar at the top shows for me is 'view first unread', 'thread tools' and 'rate this thread'. And yeah this is even after refreshing.

Last edited:
hello!! i followed you from your old gamefaqs thread! could you please do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcdyuwbPtIA starting from around 0:11 (when she starts singing)? i'm hoping to get the line "if you get lonely, think of me only" but if you can't fit all of it that's ok!

Song request

Song: https://youtu.be/6Dh-RL__uN4
From 0:39 and anything you can fit after that, since I don’t have new horizons I was hoping it could be for new leaf. since your new leafy thingy is shut down I put it here though, hope it ain’t a problem. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back