• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
00:15-00:19 please or 1:42-1:47
if that song is too much/hard (i completely understand lolz there is alot going on) then perhaps
2:24-2:29

i'll be happy with any parts you can do or think would sound good from ether song though as i adore this band beyond words. again if you are unable to i totally get it (it's a big ask) and i really appreciate just the thought. thanks much for your time.

@zato Here is 'DOGinThe Aozora Halation PV":

FD--FD--
A-A-GF--

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "DOG inThePWO 「Doggy Style」Music Clip":

ED--EEAG
AC---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Hi!! I'm back again, may I please get help on the following two songs? Thank you!!! >w<

(0:33-0:40)

and...

(0:01-0:10)

@theRascals Here is "Peach Tree Rascals - Cranberry":

AGFED-C-
D--CA---

G, a, and the last C are high, first C and all other notes are low.

You actually already requested "Comeback Story":

I can do a different part of it if you want, but you requested the same part of the song both times. Just let me know if you want me to do something different.

Hi! Wondering if someone can help me out - My alltime favorite song is Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera, the opening notes of the song is the definition of nostalgia to me and I would love to make it my town tune.
00:00 - 00.07

YouTube link

Thank you so much in advance!

Wondering if someone can help me out
It's just me making town tunes here. :)

Here is "Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle (Official Music Video)":

EBGD--D-
-CGEB--A

Low E, all other notes high. You can make the A into another sustain line - so that the tune doesn't end so abruptly if you prefer.

Could you do 1:00 to 1:02 of Touch Tone Telephone by Lemon Demon? (Can’t link it because I’m on mobile)
It would make my day!

Please post again when you are able to post links, and I will be happy to make a town tune for you.
That said, I recall making that song into a town tune on GameFAQ's:

(Copy/pasted it from post #180 of this topic on that website if you want to see it in its original context: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/77859685)

Here is "Lemon Demon - Touch-Tone Telephone":

F--EF-G-
A--GA-B-

Low E, all other notes high.

I don't know if it is the correct part of the song that you requested, so please let me know if you want it to be a different part, and post a link when you are able, and I'll be happy to make a new town/island tune for you.

Hello there! I may be mistaken, if I did it wrong, but I don't think I found this song!
Could I request a tune from 'If you can dream' the Disney song? :)

Since I can make 3 requests in a day, could I have a couple different sections?
I wanna find out which will sound best as the town tune.

Youtube Video:

1) I would love to have the section 0:41-0:42 the 'If you can dream' lyric section.

2) The section 1:10-1:12 the 'And love will save the day' lyric section.

Hi kiwikenobi! Could you make this town tune? From 47-50

Thank you for your countless contributions to the Animal Crossing community!

It's just me making town tunes here. :)

Here is "Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle (Official Music Video)":

EBGD--D-
-CGEB--A

Low E, all other notes high. You can make the A into another sustain line - so that the tune doesn't end so abruptly if you prefer.
Thank you so much! Thought it was a general request thread, but if you're doing it all by yourself - much respect for keeping up on all these 70 pages of requests! 😃

Hi! I was wondering if you could make a
Siren tune?
I dont have any specific song to mimic but iv been trying to make a siren call for a while and it just doesnt sound good lol

Like a mermaid calling a sailor? Cuz my town is mermaid themed :)
Thank you I appreciate it

At about 0:32, she sings, you’re bad, bad karma, could you possible do that for me even if you have to do one bad that’s fine

@LuvDolphin I'm sorry, I'm not a composer, so I'm not able to compose any new songs for you. If you can find a recording of any song that sounds like what you want, I can transcribe that into a town/island tune for you, and perhaps you can tweak it yourself if it isn't exactly what you were looking for after I've turned it into the town tune format.

@Lady Sugarsaurus Here is "If You Can Dream - Disney Princess":

EF-GG---
zzzzzzzz

Low E, high G.

And:

BC-BG-E-
D---zzzz

Low D and E, all other notes high.

@Jxssxcx__1 Here is "Mac Miller - Good News":

DDBBAAGA
BAGE---z

@Zillamaster Here is "[Anime Classic] L - Gaim ~ Time For L-Gaim":

B-A-GA-B
B---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@madhead1409 Here is "Gabbie Hanna - Bad Karma (Official Video)":

F-AGAGA-
AGAGA-D-
C-

Low D and C, high A and G. The last note doesn't quite fit into the two lines of a town/island tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. You can edit it however you like to fit the last note in. It's the F at the beginning that makes it not fit at the end, so you could do it like this:

AGAGA-AG
AGA-D-C-

Or you can remove a sustain line - somewhere to fit in the last C, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@LuvDolphin I'm sorry, I'm not a composer, so I'm not able to compose any new songs for you. If you can find a recording of any song that sounds like what you want, I can transcribe that into a town/island tune for you, and perhaps you can tweak it yourself if it isn't exactly what you were looking for after I've turned it into the town tune format.

EF-GG---
zzzzzzzz

Low E, high G.

And:

BC-BG-E-
D---zzzz

DDBBAAGA
BAGE---z

B-A-GA-B
B---zzzz

F-AGAGA-
AGAGA-D-
C-

Low D and C, high A and G. The last note doesn't quite fit into the two lines of a town/island tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. You can edit it however you like to fit the last note in. It's the F at the beginning that makes it not fit at the end, so you could do it like this:

AGAGA-AG
AGA-D-C-

Or you can remove a sustain line - somewhere to fit in the last C, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.
I understand :) this is kinda what I'm looking for
Would you be able to make any part of this into a tune? Maybe 0:51-0:58
I know this is kind of a hard tune to make in animal crossing so I totally understand if you cant do it :)

EF-GG---
zzzzzzzz

Low E, high G.

And:

BC-BG-E-
D---zzzz

DDBBAAGA
BAGE---z

B-A-GA-B
B---zzzz

F-AGAGA-
AGAGA-D-
C-

AGAGA-AG
AGA-D-C-

Omg, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back