• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Koichi Here is "Killer (Yoshikage Kira's Theme) - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable":

D---DCBD
CBA---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. Unfortunately, it's not quite accurate because it has three half-step notes in a row, and the most that a town/island tune can do in a row is one. This is as close as I can get. If you want me to try a different song or a different part of that song, just let me know.

I got two more if you can do them please and tyvm!

blood c, i think the part is 1:47 to 1:51

A hero too from bnha 0:56 to 1:06

@Nightmarity Here is "Blood-C Original Soundtrack Vol.2- Negai no Tame ni, Hashiru":

CFCB---z
zzzC---z

First C is low, B and all other C's are high.

I've done "Hero Too" before in this post:

Please remember to search for the song you want before requesting in case I've already done it. Instructions are in the first post of this thread.

@Jxssxcx__1 Here is "Mac Miller - Good News":

F--E---D
---zzzzz

All the low notes.

@Nightmarity Here is "Blood-C Original Soundtrack Vol.2- Negai no Tame ni, Hashiru":

CFCB---z
zzzC---z

First C is low, B and all other C's are high.

I've done "Hero Too" before in this post:

Please remember to search for the song you want before requesting in case I've already done it. Instructions are in the first post of this thread.

@Jxssxcx__1 Here is "Mac Miller - Good News":

F--E---D
---zzzzz

All the low notes.

thank you very much, sorry i missed that one song.

Hey♡
I am not sure if i am allowed to allready post/request since i just signed in
But i'd love to request Dragonsong from Ffxiv Heavensward
From second 30 on.

I am not sure how much fits?
Children of the Land do you hear
Echoes of truths that once rang clear

If that fits better:
Two souls intertwined
One true love they did find

Anyways thanks so much♡

Would you be able to make a tune to Bassnectar Loco Ono from :06 seconds up? I want the lyrical tune, not the background song. “ let the music take control turn it up and let it go”

@MomoOrchid Here is "FFXIV OST - Nidhogg's Theme (Final Steps of Faith)":

ABCED-BG
A---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@YeetQueen Here is "Bassnectar - Loco Ono":

CFCFCFC-
CFCFCFC-

High C.
Oh my God thank you so so much for the fast response it sounds so good♡
Now i have the Nidghogg Intance with me everytime *_*

Greetings o/

I've been a big Max Payne fan since the first game came out in 2001 and live its theme song.

Max payne theme

Specifically the jingle from 8 seconds to 13 seconds.

Or the song Late Goodbye from the second game. Specifically from the minute mark to 1:06.

Late Goodbye

I would love to use one of these in my town. I have tried, but my ear for music is lacking. Thank you in advance, even if you can't help, because you are providing an awesome service here!

@cafr1985 Here is "Max Payne - Main Theme":

ACD-E-A-
-E--G---

G and the second A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

Here is "Late Goodbye - Max Payne 2 (Piano Version)":

E--D--D-
--B--AG-
F---zzzz

All the high notes. The part you asked for is too long to fit into one town/island tune with the correct timing, so I made it three lines long. You can use the first two lines as they are and leave out the last note, or you can remove sustain lines - somewhere to fit the last note in, but please be aware this will change the timing of the song and make it sound a little different.

Thanks a ton! I will mess with it and see if it sounds right, but my town finally has their tune. Really appreciate it!

Hi! Could you make a tune from this song around 3:20-3:25? (The Wonder Years- Cigarettes & Saints)
I feel like the guitar in that part would make a nice Island Tune.
If that part doesn’t work, any part of the song would be great. :)
Post automatically merged:

I’ve spent so much time looking at sheet music and trying to figure out how to make it into a tune. I could’ve saved myself from many headaches if I had found this thread sooner.
I was wondering if you could do this song around 0:05-0:10? (The Maine- Flowers on the grave)
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
@Caitlmno Here is "The Wonder Years - Cigarettes & Saints (Official Music Video)":

EEEEEFE-
GGDDEEEE

High G, low D and E.

Here is "Flowers on the Grave":

FAFEEFFF
FAFEEFFF

High A, low E.

Could you make two songs for me? If it isnt too much could you do PIERCE
starting at 0:46 and The Less I know the better
starting at 0:02? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.