• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuvDolphin Here is "Sinbad (2003) - Siren Song Scene (4/10) | Movieclips":

EGB-C-GB
D-E---zz

FIrst E is low, second E and all other notes are high. This is only a rough approximation of the song because it cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune, but since you weren't going that that exact song specifically, perhaps this is similar enough.

And I'll confess that the first thing I think of when I hear about a "mermaid singing" is "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, and maybe that would work for you:

DEF---EF
G---DEF-
EFEFG---

High G, all other notes low, you can use as much of this as you want, or you don't have to use it at all.

@LuvDolphin I'm sorry, I'm not a composer, so I'm not able to compose any new songs for you. If you can find a recording of any song that sounds like what you want, I can transcribe that into a town/island tune for you, and perhaps you can tweak it yourself if it isn't exactly what you were looking for after I've turned it into the town tune format.

@Lady Sugarsaurus Here is "If You Can Dream - Disney Princess":

EF-GG---
zzzzzzzz

Low E, high G.

And:

BC-BG-E-
D---zzzz

Low D and E, all other notes high.

@Jxssxcx__1 Here is "Mac Miller - Good News":

DDBBAAGA
BAGE---z

Low E, all other notes high.

@Zillamaster Here is "[Anime Classic] L - Gaim ~ Time For L-Gaim":

B-A-GA-B
B---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@madhead1409 Here is "Gabbie Hanna - Bad Karma (Official Video)":

F-AGAGA-
AGAGA-D-
C-

Low D and C, high A and G. The last note doesn't quite fit into the two lines of a town/island tune while keeping the correct timing of the song. You can edit it however you like to fit the last note in. It's the F at the beginning that makes it not fit at the end, so you could do it like this:

AGAGA-AG
AGA-D-C-

Or you can remove a sustain line - somewhere to fit in the last C, but this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.
Perfect! Thanks again!

@LuvDolphin Here is "Sinbad (2003) - Siren Song Scene (4/10) | Movieclips":

EGB-C-GB
D-E---zz

FIrst E is low, second E and all other notes are high. This is only a rough approximation of the song because it cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune, but since you weren't going that that exact song specifically, perhaps this is similar enough.

And I'll confess that the first thing I think of when I hear about a "mermaid singing" is "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, and maybe that would work for you:

DEF---EF
G---DEF-
EFEFG---

High G, all other notes low, you can use as much of this as you want, or you don't have to use it at all.
Thanks I really appreciate it! :)
It really helped :D

Thank you so much! Since you had extra notes, could I extend that first section to see what that would sound like? :)

Here's the video again:

From 0:40 -0:49 the lyric section of 'If you can dream, the wish we're making on a star is coming true' please!
As much as you can fit would be great. :)

I ran a Town Tune Maker thread for New Leaf for years HERE, and now that New Horizons is here, and town tunes still work exactly the same, I decided to start a new town/island tune maker thread here! So if anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask! Whether you're playing New Leaf or New Horizons or any other Animal Crossing game, the tunes I make will work the same in all of them!

RULES:

1. SEARCH this and the previous Town Tune Maker thread to see if your town/island tune is already made
[PLEASE USE GOOGLE SITE SEARCH FOR "kiwikenobi" AND THE NAME OF YOUR SONG(S) more instructions below]

2. Post a LINK (preferably Youtube and NOT extended) so I can hear your song

3. Specify which SECONDS of the song you want made into a town/island tune

4. Requesting is FREE! Anyone can make as many requests as they like (LIMIT 3 PER DAY)!:)

5. PEOPLE WHO MAKE POSTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE POLITELY ASKED TO READ THE RULES AND POST AGAIN WHILE FOLLOWING THEM

LONGER EXPLANATION OF RULES:

Rule 1.
While TBT's search function is not working, the best way to search for town/island tunes that I have done previously is to use a Google site search. Put this into a Google search:

site:https://www.belltreeforums.com/ "kiwikenobi"

then type the name of the song that you're looking for. This will produce more accurate results than the in-site search currently, so please use this method. If you get too many results, try also adding the words "town tune" to your search.

Please use the "SEARCH" feature--in both this and the New Leaf edition of this thread, which is HERE--to see if I've already done a song that you want. I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made. When you're in the thread you want to search, click on the "search" button and select "this thread." Like this:

View attachment 234228

Rule 2. If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.
(Youtube is preferred, and non-extended videos are preferred as well; it makes it easier to find and replay the few seconds that you want made into island tunes if the video isn't really long.)

Rule 3. You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Island Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them. If you don't specify particular seconds of a song, I'll usually just choose whatever melodic bit of music plays first. I'm rarely familiar with the songs people request, so please do not say "do the chorus" or anything similar, because I won't always know what the chorus is for every song. ^o^;>

Rule 4. I make island tunes for fun, and because I like to help people who might have a hard time making them on their own. I don't require any form of payment. I don't have any particular use for TBT bells or anything like that. So you can just say "thank you." :)

HOW TOWN/ISLAND TUNES AND MY NOTATION FOR THEM WORK:

In both town and island tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a island tune for you.

- means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Any requests? Anyone can make as many requests as they like (limit 3 per day). :)
- Hope is A Heartache tune request :)

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these. Its awesome!
I'd like the first few seconds (0:00-0:05 more or less) from Drawn to Life's soundtrack Trouble!

That's the link. I hope that's enough. Thank you so much! Also, is there a way I can pay you? Giving you bells, NMTs or some furniture? I'm really amazed that you do all of these without any recompense

@Mappo There's no need for payment, I enjoy making tunes for people. :)

Here is "Trouble! - Drawn to Life Soundtrack":

E-E-C-DE
--E-C-DE

@kiwikenobi if it would be alright i'd need some help with this song
00:53 to 00:58 would be great if that doesnt work maybe the beginning of the song? help would be appreciated because i really can't manage to convert it into my island tune thanks in advance :)

Hi, I searched for this and I haven't seen it but can you do Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole? In the beginning, maybe like at the 10 through 15 seconds or 16 through 21 seconds, whichever you think is best :)

Hi! This is not a song request, but would you know how the town tune notes relate to standard musical notation? Thank you!

@geekdoge Here is "ALWAYS HERO!":

DC--DCCD
EFEDCC---

All the low notes.

@Ansel Please post a link so I can hear the song you'd like me to turn into a town/island tune for you.

@Krisk Yes. There is only one F in town/island tunes, so find that on your musical staff, and then all of the notes I say are high are placed above that on the staff, and then all the ones I saw are low will be below it. You can think of all town/island tunes as being in 4/4 time, 4 measures long, so each note is a quarter note, and sustain lines make them a quarter note longer per sustain. So one sustain line turns a note into a half note. Two makes it a dotted half note. Three makes it a whole note. And so on. You can simulate eighth notes and other shorter notes by proportionally increasing the sustain lines to decrease the tempo. And there are no sharps and flats in town tunes, so all notes will be natural.

That said, I don't actually know a ton about how music is normally written down, just the basics. So there might be something I'm forgetting or misunderstanding. But please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

@Ansel Here is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole":

C---E--D
B---D-BD

Hello! Thank you so much for your efforts in creating tunes for everyone. You are wonderful. If possible, could I please request the first few seconds of these two songs —

Thanks for your time ^^

@HannahSanrio Here is "Strawberry shortcake season two theme song":

F-FF-F-F
D-F---zz

Low D.

@lissiecat Here is "Azur Lane Login BGM":

GCDE-C-F
--ED--CC

All the low notes.

Here is "Azur Lane OST Boss Theme [ BGM 06 ] ":

FECA---z
DCBA---z

Last three notes are high, all other note are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back