Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I was wondering if you could maybe try this song? It's a bit obscure so there aren't existing ones of it already and I am not good at translating music just from hearing it haha-- but I'd like either the part at 0:08-0:10 or 0:15-0:17 if thats possible! if not any part will work, thank you!!

@Heckin_Vivi Here is "Katy the Kitty Witch - The Fantastic Adventures of Unico":

EE-CA-E-
D---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And:

DD-CAGAC
---zzzzz

You're welcome! Feel free to make requests for more town tunes anytime, I'm always happy to make tunes for people :)

Hiya! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you! I was wondering if you would be able to do this song?
Joy To The World by Three Dog Night! I thought that someone had already made one as a tune but ... couldn't find any....
0:05-0:09 please!
also do you have a donation page by any chance?

@MrBox Here is "Joy To The World" by Three Dog Night:

DCCAC-AC
-A---zzz

also do you have a donation page by any chance?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you really feel the need to give me TBT, you can send me some. But I make town tunes for free, so there's really no need for you to give me anything. :)

@MrBox Here is "Joy To The World" by Three Dog Night:

DCCAC-AC
-A---zzz

I'm not sure what you mean. If you really feel the need to give me TBT, you can send me some. But I make town tunes for free, so there's really no need for you to give me anything. :)
Amazing and fast, thank you so much!
Oh, I mean for real money! I have requested a song or two in the past and I feel bad requesting for free..! If you ever have a donation box of any sort, I'd love to tip! If you like TBT though, I will be sending that your way :^D
Edit: I guess I was hallucinating me sending a request before.. nonetheless I'm sure I've used some of the tunes you made for other people ;o;

Last edited:
@MrBox Oh, no, I've never accepted real money for this, I have nothing set up for it, and I wouldn't take it anyway. It took me probably two minutes to make your town tune, and it was fun. Nothing I would ever charge real money for. ^o^;>

I'll certainly accept TBT if you really feel the need to give me something in exchange, but this is a totally free service because I just enjoy making tunes for people. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IM AN AWFUL MUSICIAN EVEN THO IM RELATED TO THIS RLY FAMOUS MUSICIAN GUY SO I RLY NEED THIS TYSMMM

i was wondering if maybe you could do this song:

could you do as much as you can from 29 seconds?

TYSMMM YOURE AMAZINGGGGG

You're welcome! And thank you! I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post again anytime if you have more requests. :)

Hello!!! If possible would you be able to do the Mauville City theme from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

It doesn't matter what part of the song you adapt, I'll just be thankful for any of it

Last edited:
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! Feel free to post again anytime if you have more requests. Anyone can make up to three requests a day, every day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back