• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zordian, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

Here is "Travis Tritt, "It's a Great Day to be Alive":

DEG---B-
-AA-GG-E

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Music - The Windmill Song Extended":

CG-GA-G-
E-F-E-C-D

High G and A, all other notes low. The last D actually doesn't fit, it's one note too long. You'll have to either leave it off or remove one of the sustains - to make it fit, I'll let you decide, since it's going to play in your town. :)

Here is "Persona 5 OST 19 - Victory":

AGBGAF-F
AGBG---z

All the high notes.

Here is "Final Fantasy XV - Altissia (1 Hour of Music)":

E---CEB-
--A-G---

Low C and E, all other notes high.

Kiwi, thank you so much - I'm so grateful. You're brilliant! :D I really envy folks who have an ear for music and how many notes are higher or lower.

Here is "03.Sugar Sugar Rune Opening [full] Chocolat ni muuchu [karaoke]":

F-F-FF--
EE-E-E--

Low E.

Here is "Nausicaä theme (lalala) | Requiem":

A---C-BA
B-E-E---

Last E is low, first E and all other notes are high.

Here is "D.A. - Glowing (Audio Only)":

E-D-EA--
G-E-DDEC

High A and G, all other notes low.

Here is "Fire Emblem: Three Houses - The Edge of Dawn [ENG + Lyrics]":

F-GEF---
F-GEC---

High G, all other notes low.

Zordian, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

Here is "Travis Tritt, "It's a Great Day to be Alive":

DEG---B-
-AA-GG-E

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile Music - The Windmill Song Extended":

CG-GA-G-
E-F-E-C-D

High G and A, all other notes low. The last D actually doesn't fit, it's one note too long. You'll have to either leave it off or remove one of the sustains - to make it fit, I'll let you decide, since it's going to play in your town. :)

Here is "Persona 5 OST 19 - Victory":

AGBGAF-F
AGBG---z

All the high notes.

Here is "Final Fantasy XV - Altissia (1 Hour of Music)":

E---CEB-
--A-G---

Low C and E, all other notes high.

Thank you!!!! :D

Unfortunately, that part of "Maple Treeway Mario Kart Wii Music Extended [Music OST][Original Soundtrack]" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune with all natural notes. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, or we can wait and see if New Horizons adds the ability to use sharp and flat notes to town tunes, though from what I've seen, that doesn't seem likely. I can also try making a different part of that song, or another song entirely, if you'd like. Just let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here is "Flight Of The Bumblebee - Rimsky-Korsakov":

ECAEACE-
ECAEACE-

The second E in each row is low, all other E's and notes are high.

Here is "New Order - Ceremony (September - 1981)":

F-CFC-FC
-FCFCFCF

High C.

Here is "ALL EYES ON ME (Male Ver.) - Bendy and the Ink Machine [ANIMATION] - Caleb Hyles":

A---F---
E-DA---z

All the low notes.

And:

B---A-GG
-E---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

The part at 3:00 is actually very similar to the part at 1:25, so it will make a very similar town tune, but I can make it if you really want, just let me know.

oooh thank you so much!! and those two will be fine! ^-^

I‘d love to have „Ryuuju no Dengon“ from Kikis Delivery Service as my town tune! It’s the part from 0:44 to 0:49 that I like the most!

I don’t know if you still got time to take requests, but thank you very much for already helping many others with their town tunes! :)

Last edited:
Here is "FFXIV OST Amaurot Overworld Theme ( Neath Dark Waters ) SPOILERS":

EFGG---z
CGEF---z

High G, all other notes low.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Kiki's Delivery Service Soundtrack - Ryuuju No Dengon":

C-C-C-AC
---CDFGF
AGF---zz

G and the last A are high, first A and all other notes are low. The musical phrase is too long to fit into one town tune with the correct timing, so I spread it out across three lines when a town tune is only two. You can change it however you like to make it fit, either by leaving off the beginning or the end, or by removing some of the sustains - to change the timing but make more of the notes fit. I can abbreviate it for you if you'd like, but you can probably do it yourself now that you have the notes.

Thank you so much! I managed to cut the beginning and it sounds really good to me! I‘ll definitely use it for a long time! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back