• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Druidsleep Please tell me which seconds of the song the part you want plays during. I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know which part is the chorus.

@Eviemazing Here is "Alter Bridge - Watch Over You":

G-AF-E-D
---zG-AF

High A and G, low D and E.

And:

CC-B-ABC
D-CC-C-E

A, B, and the second and third C are high, all other C's and notes are low.

I got the first one but not the second O-O would you mind doing it in the way where The highs are uppercase and the lows are normal? Also the - means a pause, right? Sorry, I'm terrible at making tunes but the first one is PERFECT THANK YOUUU

Last edited:
I don't have a request at the moment, but just wanted to say this is so nice of you to do for free!

@Druidsleep Here is "Halsey - Gasoline (Official Audio)":

A---E-A-
--D-A-E-

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@Eviemazing Certainly, here's "Alter Bridge - Watch Over You" where the lowercase letters are low notes and the uppercase letters are high notes:

cC-B-ABC
d-cc-c-e

Explanations of the notation I use are in the first post of this thread.

@Nerakil Thank you! ^_^

I would like to request this as a town tune, I think it would be seconds 7 through 12 approximately but I basically would just like the part of the song that corresponds to the title of the song if at all possible. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

hi i was interested if you could do this song please
i think the time frame is 30secs in? or whatever time frank ocean starts singing

@GolfWang Unfortunately, "Tyler The Creator - She (feat. Frank Ocean)" is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing. I can't really make a town tune out of that part of that song, sorry. Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of that song when perhaps people are singing more melodically, or a different song.

@GolfWang I can try, if you tell me which part the singing starts during, and not rapping, where it's more like talking with a certain rhythm. If I try to turn rapping into a town tune, it's just the same note over and over again, like this:

AAAAAAA-
AAAAAAA-

Heya! Thank you for taking requests! I'd like a portion of this song, if possible:

Specifically, I'd like to request the 1:15-1:20 portion of this song. The video link should get you right to the 1:15 mark. I'm also interested in the 1:20-1:25 mark, if you're willing to give that a go as well.

@LuminousBlue Here is " ♪ Get Up / MADKID 』Dragalia Lost: Scars of the Syndicate":

CCFEDCFE
DCC-C-G-

High G, all other notes low.

And:

FEDCFEDC
B-C-D---

All the low notes.

Can you make “Touch the Sky” from Disney’s Brave?

If you could make it from 42 seconds to how ever much fits that would be amazing!!!

Hey, If you could do this one (from the very beginning for however much fits)? Thank you so much

@Meghan_r_o Here is "Touch The Sky (From "Brave"/Soundtrack)":

ECC---EG
GA--AGGE

Low E and C, high G and A.

@oerba I've actually done "Final Fantasy XV OST : Main Theme - Somnus" before:

Please remember to search using the methods described in the first post of this thread to see if I've already done the song that you want before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back