• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dumbflesh Sorry I didn't see this sooner, it merged with your previous post, so I didn't get a notification.
Here is that part of "1 PM Animal Crossing City Folk Music Extended HD":

EGDC--BA
EGDC--EE

First two E's are low, last two E's and all other notes are high. The timing isn't quite right, but I had to do it this way to make the whole musical phrase fit. You can try changing the timing by moving the sustain lines - to different parts of the song if you want, but this felt the closest to me.
Its perfect thank you so much 😊

maybe this?
Preferably between 4:05 and 4:25
and I hate to be that person that requests multiple lol but if you have enough time, could you do
preferably between 0:34 and 0:45 😊

if you really have a LOT of spare time, could you do this too? 0:34 to 0:43 preferred <3 Thank you for still doing this, it’s quite kind of you!

@beehumcrossing Everyone is allowed to make three requests every day in this thread, and you requested them exactly right, so you don't need to worry that you're asking too much, because you're not at all. :)

Here is "Taylor Swift – betty (Official Lyric Video)":

DCECDCEC
DCECDCEC

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "mxmtoon - used to you (audio)":

EDEDCED-
DEDEG-E-

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Shawn Wasabi - the snack that smiles back (feat. raychel jay) [Official Audio]":

A-GFE-CE
-EC-E---

High G and A, low E and C.

@beehumcrossing Everyone is allowed to make three requests every day in this thread, and you requested them exactly right, so you don't need to worry that you're asking too much, because you're not at all. :)

Here is "Taylor Swift – betty (Official Lyric Video)":

DCECDCEC
DCECDCEC

Here is "mxmtoon - used to you (audio)":

EDEDCED-
DEDEG-E-

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Shawn Wasabi - the snack that smiles back (feat. raychel jay) [Official Audio]":

A-GFE-CE
-EC-E---

High G and A, low E and C.

thank you so much! i’ll be switching island tunes a lot now 😂

and i just realized you’ve been doing this since new leaf??? you're dedicated lol, thank you for doing this for the community, good island tunes are hard to find ✨

Hello! Is it possible to make this into a town tune?
From 0:31 (When it says "Hey, hey") - 0:36 or as much as possible
Song is Internet Money - Lemonade ft. Don Toliver, Gunna & Nav
Tysm in advance <3

hi hi!! could i request Apartments from Smile for Me? 0:20 - 0:25 if you can! Thank you!

@goldn Here is "Smile For Me OST - 04. The Apartments (Lucas Saur)":

C---A-GA
GA---zzz

hello! so happy to find a thread like this! also love your icon :love::love:
could i request transylvanian lullaby from young frankenstein please??
up to 00:45 if possible, even if it has to be sped up a little! if not, whatever sounds good :D
thank you so much!

@kiliick Unfortunately"Transylvanian Lullaby (From "Young Frankenstein")" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. Here is the closest that I can get using all natural notes in a town tune:

C-CBC---
G-E-FF--

E and the first C are low, all other C's and notes are high.

To be accurate, the G really needs to be a G sharp, but it's just not possible using the all natural notes provided by the town tune inputs in the game.

@kiliick Unfortunately"Transylvanian Lullaby (From "Young Frankenstein")" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. Here is the closest that I can get using all natural notes in a town tune:

C-CBC---
G-E-FF--

E and the first C are low, all other C's and notes are high.

To be accurate, the G really needs to be a G sharp, but it's just not possible using the all natural notes provided by the town tune inputs in the game.
thats perfect, thank you so much!!! :D

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make three a day for as many days as they like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back