• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is super awesome by the way. I was hoping you could do Yellow Brick Road by Elton John? [GOTO=]

@CalQueena Here is "BLACKPINK - 'Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)' M/V":

C-E-E-G-
G-C-C---

E and the first C are low, G and the last two C's are high.

@Jakeeatspancake Unfortunately,"Millie B ( Soph Aspin Send ) | BGMedia | (Official Video)" is a rap song, and rap is more like rhythmic speaking than singing, so there isn't really a melody for me to turn into a town tune. The closest thing I could do would be the same note over and over again like this:

DDD-DDDD
DDDDDDDD

Which probably doesn't sound recognizable. If you like it, that's fine, but if you'd like me to do another part of the song that is maybe more like singing instead of rapping, or a different song, just let me know.

@Mashkaaaa Here is "Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Lyrics":

F-F-FCA-
E---zzzz

All the low notes.

Last edited:
I searched for these songs and no matches came up. I'd like these particular time codes should I have made a mistake and got a double though. Thanks so much for doing this! 😊

Sleepwalk: by Santo & Johnny [1:47 - 1:53] (
)

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want: by The Dream Academy [1:33 - 1:39] (
)

O Holy Night: by Perry Como [ 0:09 - 0:18] I know it's long, I hope it can squeeze in! (
)

@PixieSprinkles79 Here is "Santo & Johnny - Sleep walk [Original instrumental]":

A-E---z-
DEF-EDA-

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "The Dream Academy - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want":

A---BCG-
--EDE---

All notes on the top lines are high, all notes on the bottom line are low.

Here is "O Holy Night (1968 Version)":

E-EEG--G
AAFAC-G-

Low E, all other notes high. I had to speed it up a lot, but I think I fit all of the notes that you wanted into one town tune.

@PixieSprinkles79 Here is "Santo & Johnny - Sleep walk [Original instrumental]":

A-E---z-
DEF-EDA-

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "The Dream Academy - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want":

A---BCG-
--EDE---

All notes on the top lines are high, all notes on the bottom line are low.

Here is "O Holy Night (1968 Version)":

E-EEG--G
AAFAC-G-

Low E, all other notes high. I had to speed it up a lot, but I think I fit all of the notes that you wanted into one town tune.
Thank you so much for your hard work and generosity! I appreciate this so very much! 😻

Here's one that's been stuck in my head for a while; VS SAYU, from No Straight Roads? Possibly the Third or Fourth part of it?

@OiGuessWho Please read the rules in the first post of this thread and post your request again while following them. I need to be able to hear the song in order to turn it into a town tune for you.

@OiGuessWho Please read the rules in the first post of this thread and post your request again while following them. I need to be able to hear the song in order to turn it into a town tune for you.
Oh right, sorry XD There should be an option to pin thread rules to the reply option. Here it is;

@OiGuessWho Here is "No Straight Roads OST - VS SAYU ft. Nikki Simmons (Base Version) ► Drum and Bass":

E--AAE--
E--AAE--

Second and fourth A are high, E and the first and third A are low.

Would you mind doing the intro part of Renai Circulation, it starts 10 seconds into the video I've linked. You could start from the beginning of the segment (the 0:10 mark), or you could choose any other part of that segment to start from instead if you think that would be better (like from 0:14 to 0:17 for example), since it ends at 0:25. I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advanced!

I made an account just to ask you this! If you could please make a tune from 0:08 to 0:12 ish, that little diddy in there, id be super grateful! Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back