• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It really looks like fall

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
The trees and grass changed color again today. Autumn really is my favorite time of year (slow coming IRL, so I'll take it where I can get it), and I love the way the season shows in the game.

When it comes to walking around, the southwest corner of town is one of my favorites, but standing still, just looking, I love this spot.

View attachment 237334

It's right at my entrance, leading over to Re-Tail. The apples and pears look nice planted together, and the orange pansies tie in with the orange cosmos on the other side of the path (that's becoming a cedar forest).

Also, I'm loving my outfit today. I always wear skirts/dresses IRL and tend to dress my mayor the same, but this looked cute. I think it might be the Celeste bow that does it. :)

View attachment 237335

I talked with Isabelle yesterday and set up construction of Stonehenge on the west bank of the river. It's in the small field behind Epona's house. I've planted perfect cherry trees around it, so it'll be hidden until you come up to it. I'm not certain if I'll break a small path to it or leave it untouched. Given how expensive it is, it'll take me a little bit to complete it, so I've got time to think about it.

I also pulled up the roses I had planted between my house and Epona's, putting in more peach trees. All my flower breeding is being done on the eastern beach. To be honest, other than roses and pansies, I've pretty much got everything I want.

All in all, landscaping is really coming along. It's pretty much a case of waiting for the plants I want to appear in the shop. Once everything is planted and the grass grows back some, I hope to put my DA up and share the town with others. I'm still a while from that, but it's a definite goal to work toward.

I got word that Mathilda's birthday is the next one in town, and since I'm going to be busy in November with other stuff (NaNoWriMo being chief among that), I grabbed her present now - a spiderweb tee. Even if she just displays it, it'll go well in her house (I've been sending her sleek items). Oh, which reminds me that Kitt has the blazer I gave her displayed. It looks nice with all the modern wood furniture. I think someone else has a birthday in November, so I'll have to look it up and maybe get that taken care of, as well.

Okay, off to the shops and then give some bells to Lloid. I might pop over to the island, too. I saw a cool picture that someone did in replanting their island, and I think I might try to do that. It was a circle of fruit and bushes, with flowers planted inside the circle. There were a few special stumps, but I'm not sure if I'll do that.

Attachments

• fall colors.jpg
    fall colors.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 553
  • pretty in pink.jpg
    pretty in pink.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
Back