• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🎁 Item Shop/ Item Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'll make the order right now. I'll vm you once I have everything set to be shipped. :)

Thank you very much. :) Don't sweat the rating I can't you another myself (cus its only 1 a day) otherwise I would. ^^

Last edited:
Town Name: Welcome
Friend Code: Sidebar
Items Wanted: Good-luck roll, and all four items you have listed in the "Notebook Furniture" link
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: You tell me
Total tbt amount: 6

btw, did you miss my one post in your gardening thread? :eek:

Friend Code: Sidebar
Items Wanted: Good-luck roll, and all four items you have listed in the "Notebook Furniture" link
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: You tell me
Total tbt amount: 6

btw, did you miss my one post in your gardening thread? :eek:

Ok. I'm gonna order the items and vm you when I'm done. :)

btw, did you miss my one post in your gardening thread?

Oh, let me go back and see. Sorry I did miss it.

Town Name: Maymoon
Friend Code: 4742-8939-7485
Items Wanted:
moth orchid (1 TBT)
plum bonsai (1 TBT)
crown (1 TBT)
Kerokerokeroppi doll (1 TBT)
New Nintendo 3DS (1 TBT)
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: I'll open them whenever you message me! (I'm on UK time zone and i'm normally online between 4pm and 10pm my time so ill be active then hopefully!)
Total tbt amount: 5 TBT
Please tell me if anything's wrong with my order! I'm kinda new to the bell tree so i apologise haha
I'm also starting out my town so im sorry if this is a lot, just trying to stock up on stuff

You wouldn't happen to have a bunch of bushes would you? I'd love to buy some of those off you if you're willing. Np if not, i can of course speak to other people about it

I have a bunch of white and pink azelea bushes. Currently, I'm restocking on the rest. I'll separate your items and vm you to let you know when I'm ready to ship. :)

That's perfect! Just the ones i wanted, thank you so much!

Hello, I'd like to place an order.

Town Name: Haunton
Friend Code: 5198-3495-3099
Items Wanted: Callie Fashion Top, Callie Pants, Callie Shoes, Callie Tights, Green Loafers, Kerokerokeroppi Top, Kiki and Lala Dress, Kiki and Lala Shoes, Marie Shirt, Marie Shoes, Marie Tights, My Melody Shoes, Marie Dress, Red Striped Socks
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: Afternoons are good. I'm Eastern Standard Time. If you are able to trade today then I can open the gates whenever you say.
Total tbt amount: 17 TBT

Hello, I'd like to place an order.

Town Name: Haunton
Friend Code: 5198-3495-3099
Items Wanted: Callie Fashion Top, Callie Pants, Callie Shoes, Callie Tights, Green Loafers, Kerokerokeroppi Top, Kiki and Lala Dress, Kiki and Lala Shoes, Marie Shirt, Marie Shoes, Marie Tights, My Melody Shoes, Marie Dress, Red Striped Socks
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: Afternoons are good. I'm Eastern Standard Time. If you are able to trade today then I can open the gates whenever you say.
Total tbt amount: 17 TBT

Ok getting your order ready. I'll vm you as soon as I'm ready to deliver, unless you'd like pick up instead. :)

Last edited:
Ok getting your order ready. I'll vm you as soon as I'm ready to deliver, unless you'd like pick up instead. :)
Okay, thank you. Deliveries are generally preferable for me, so delivery is fine. Will keep a look out for your PM. Hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

Thank you
white-smiling-face_263a.png

Okay, so I was able to obtain most of the things I needed from my post. :)

Friend Code: 5257-9950-6461
Items Wanted: Spunky Knit Shirt
Time Your Gates Will Be Opened: Whenever, would I be able to do pickup since I just want to catalog 1 item? :D
Total tbt amount: I'll pay the 1tbt. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back