• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (230) +
Within this link is everything I am willing to sell:

For Sale

On top of this, I am also willing to craft various items as well including the Spooky items.

I am accepting NMT, TBT, IGB, crafting materials, and fish bait. Thank you!

I do have multiple of a few items so feel free to ask :)

The Fruit or free DIY recipe is while supplies last. For the fruit, you may also order multiples (up to ten fruit total) for planting or fewer than 10 total. The DIY recipes are not limited to one per customer, but a customer will still need to pay for the extras if he/she is looking for more than one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any future orders and to everyone who did not receive their orders yet, I would like to point out that from now on, I will only post within my original post what orders are ready (using the standard "@ ping"). I will then leave it up to the recipient when they would like to trade.

The only reason I will not disclose my available times is because I have a scary amount of free time and since I do not work or go to school currently, it tends to fluctuate. Since I do periodically check the forums for any alerts I may have received, I can definitely try to catch those players then, but in case I do not see an alert in time, a list of other available times would be appreciated. However with all this said, my sleep schedule is the one timeframe I take very seriously, so anytime past 11PM Arizona Time or earlier than 8AM Arizona Time is a definite no go (And yes, this is a real time zone that will show up when searched).

I hope everyone can be understanding of this new guideline, but please do PM me if you have any questions. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These orders are now ready:

New rules:

1. If you don't respond to me confirming your order is okay or to me letting you know your order is ready, then I will no longer hesitate to leave negative feedback. Just a note that I will leave 5 days total to both confirm the order and for you to pick it up and as long as you respond to me within these five days whether or not the trade actually happens, I will not leave negative feedback. I will let you know a day ahead that the order will be finished and the five day timer does not start until the next day in which I receive the final items in my mail. Thnx! :)

2. You can state any color/customization for furniture items/ food items. The colors I do not have listed as "For Trade" are simply like that for personal reasons. (Note: The same can not be said for clothing items).

Last edited:
Hi :)
Interested in Fragrance diffuser (green), microwave (red), Groovy wall and Tool bag. Will be online later today :)
8 tbt? :)

Last edited:
fan palm brown
papa bear
baby bear
portable record player yellow
magnetic knife rack
cute yellow wall
green paint wall
green painted wood wall
brown argyle flooring
satin dress pink
bunny hood yellow

for 20 NMT?

fan palm brown
papa bear
baby bear
portable record player yellow
magnetic knife rack
cute yellow wall
green paint wall
green painted wood wall
brown argyle flooring
satin dress pink
bunny hood yellow

for 20 NMT?

Sounds fine! Thank you :) I will be happy to drop them off when you're ready. Also, please note that I am now giving fruits with every purchase (if interested). I highlighted the details on the bottom of my main post :D
Post automatically merged:

I am interested in:
- Hose reel (blue)
- Rattan armchair (black)
- LCD TV (20 in.) (Silver)
- Tapestry (fairy tale)

For 200k igb? I can also do nmt if preferred :)

Either is fine :D The price sounds reasonable as is. Also, you can grab a few pieces of fruit if interested (I made a note about this on the bottom of my original post)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! Can I snag the double door refrigerator and the rattan bed? What sounds reasonable for an igb offer?

So that will be the gray rattan bed and the silver double-door refrigerator. Does 100k igb sound reasonable for all that? :)

Also, feel free to read up on my fruit offer in my original post if you haven't already!

May I please buy;
Cypress plant
Cat grass
Floating biotope planter
Portable record Pink AND Yellow
Sturdy sewing box
Tapestry
Fossil rug
For 10 nmt and 5 tb?

So that will be:

White Cypress Plant
Black Cat Grass
Black Floating-Biotope Planter
White Sturdy Sewing Box
and Fairy Tale Tapestry

as well as the Fossil Rug and the two color record players you mentioned.

I can deliver almost everything, but I just ran out of the "on-hand" Tapestry and I will have to order another one. Is that ok?

And the price is ok with me :)

So that will be:

White Cypress Plant
Black Cat Grass
Black Floating-Biotope Planter
White Sturdy Sewing Box
and Fairy Tale Tapestry

as well as the Fossil Rug and the two color record players you mentioned.

I can deliver almost everything, but I just ran out of the "on-hand" Tapestry and I will have to order another one. Is that ok?

And the price is ok with me :)
Thats perfect!

Thats perfect!

Would you still like me to drop-off what I do have on-hand? Which would be everything save the tapestry. If not, I will have the tapestry in my mail tomorrow.

Oh and you can feel free to request for fruit as well if you would like (in reference to my original post)

Would you still like me to drop-off what I do have on-hand? Which would be everything save the tapestry. If not, I will have the tapestry in my mail tomorrow.

Oh and you can feel free to request for fruit as well if you would like (in reference to my original post)
Yes! How about 10 nmt now and the 5 tbt tomorrow for the extra trip? If you have them id love some oranges.

Ok, I will also bring one stack of oranges then :) I will await the Dodo code for when you're ready. Also, do you mind if I check your turnip prices?

I'm fine with you divvying up the tickets and TBT for the two trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back