• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Can I buy both the barbeques, puppy plushie, and tiger stripe floor with in game bells?

Can I buy both the barbeques, puppy plushie, and tiger stripe floor with in game bells?

Sorry for the uber delay XD. Just let me know when you are ready to trade and I will tt for the item if needed. :)
Post automatically merged:

I haven't been on the forums for a while. Apologies :( Shoot me a time if still interested.

Sorry for the uber delay XD. Just let me know when you are ready to trade and I will tt for the item if needed. :)

I haven't been on the forums for a while. Apologies :( Shoot me a time if still interested.
I only need the plushie and flooring now ๐Ÿ˜ I'm available today for one more hour and tomorrow 10 am pst- 3 pm pst

hi! if you still have them, how much IGB would you want for your blue lifeguard chair, colourful playground gym and green public bench? :)

hi! if you still have them, how much IGB would you want for your blue lifeguard chair, colourful playground gym and green public bench? :)

I'll let you know when I have them ready for you :) Does 50k bells sound reasonable since these are all Nook Miles items?

I only need the plushie and flooring now ๐Ÿ˜ I'm available today for one more hour and tomorrow 10 am pst- 3 pm pst
I have to go

I have way too many items in my storage, so I'm looking to offload.

Within this link is everything I am willing to sell:

For Sale

On top of this, I am also willing to craft various items as well including the Spooky items.

I am accepting NMT, TBT, IGB, crafting materials, and fish bait. Thank you!

I do have multiple of a few items so feel free to ask :)

The Fruit is while supplies last. You may also order multiples (up to ten fruit total) for planting or fewer than 10 total.

Before I make my final list, can you tell me what is available out of this stuff since the thread is relatively old?

Heart Apron
Comic Shorts
Adventure Dress
Astro Dress
Visual Punk Dress
Gothic Headdress
Space Helmet
Cute Sneakers
Impish Wings
Action Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Colorful Wheel
Cotton Candy Stall
Cute DIY Table
Cute Music Player
Cute Sofa
Cute Vanity
Cute Wall-Mounted Clock
Pink Diner Counter Chair
Pink Diner Counter Table
Pink Diner Dining Table
Diner Neon Sign
Diner Sofa
Dinnerware
Dinosaur Toy
Fortune Telling Set
Garden Lantern
Garden Gnome
Menu Chalk Board
Throwback Skull Radio
Fortune Telling Set

Could I get the blue life guard chair and rainbow play gym? I've got two stacks of fish bait to trade :)

I do like having extra fish bait, but is two stacks a worthy trade for two NM items? I'm not so good with valuing the different AC items.

Before I make my final list, can you tell me what is available out of this stuff since the thread is relatively old?

Heart Apron
Comic Shorts
Adventure Dress
Astro Dress
Visual Punk Dress
Gothic Headdress
Space Helmet
Cute Sneakers
Impish Wings
Action Fighting Game
Arcade Mahjong Game
Colorful Wheel
Cotton Candy Stall
Cute DIY Table
Cute Music Player
Cute Sofa
Cute Vanity
Cute Wall-Mounted Clock
Pink Diner Counter Chair
Pink Diner Counter Table
Pink Diner Dining Table
Diner Neon Sign
Diner Sofa
Dinnerware
Dinosaur Toy
Fortune Telling Set
Garden Lantern
Garden Gnome
Menu Chalk Board
Throwback Skull Radio
Fortune Telling Set

This was posted during a time when I was not okay with TTing. Since then, I have decluttered my storage but I will TT for the items you request. However, your order will still take time as I want to take each day to purchase the items in the shops that I do not own yet.

this is a weird request, but could i have like a mixture of anything ! i am tryign to build up my catalog, so i can decorate my multiple houses!
I have a TON of fishbait, bells and can do tbt?

i'd love housey items! if that works..? haha!
like kitchen stuff(kitchen islands, fridges, cookers etc)bathroom stuff (toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks etc) and living room stuff (couches, fireplaces, tables, tvs etc)

weird request! it's okay if not! c:

this is a weird request, but could i have like a mixture of anything ! i am trying to build up my catalog, so i can decorate my multiple houses!
I have a TON of fish bait, bells and can do tbt?

i'd love housey items! if that works..? haha!
like kitchen stuff(kitchen islands, fridges, cookers etc)bathroom stuff (toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks etc) and living room stuff (couches, fireplaces, tables, tvs etc)

weird request! it's okay if not! c:

This sounds like another big order. Please wait if you could until I get the other big order shipped to my mailbox. I do not TT to the next day until I finish buying from the stores what I need for working on my goal towards 100% catalog completion, so the process of buying five items to get shipped to my house could take a while. Please leave a list if you have an eye for anything specific as this could help speed things up.

Thank you for ordering :)

Last edited:
This sounds like another big order. Please wait if you could until I get the other big order shipped to my mailbox. I do not TT to the next day until I finish buying from the stores what I need for working on my goal towards 100% catalog completion, so the process of buying five items to get shipped to my house could take a while. Please leave a list if you have an eye for anything specific as this could help speed things up.

Thank you for ordering :)
aah no worries!
i thought it was stuff already in your storage!

aah no worries!
i thought it was stuff already in your storage!

Not anymore haha. And don't worry, I changed the title thread.

I will pm you when I am ready to start gathering the items from my catalog, but feel free to post a list whenever.

Hello there! Are you still selling the double door fridge? I can offer you In-game Bells for it.

My apologies. I don't believe I replied to you yet. I'll have it waiting in my mail for you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back