• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Items You Despise

Dozer

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7631-3084-9910
Winter Mittens
It can be anything; a piece of furniture, a whole series, a shirt, a type of stationary, whatever.

I've always hated the billiard ball shirts ever since the first game for some reason. :confused:

I always had a dislike for the gyrods, never saw the point of them and just sold when when i got them, most of my friends have like 50 of them.

I agree with you on the billiard ball shirts, they're pretty bland.

Chess pieces. My first day playing the game, Tipper insisted on trading me this giant hideous "knight" chess piece in exchange for an hourglass. I put it up in Retail. Tipper bought it, gave it back to me. Then I gave it away to Mallary and two days later she sent me a present... IT WON'T GO AWAY.

I hate the Balloon Series, I miss getting proper furniture when popping the balloons :-( I also hate the Modern Series, it just doesn't look nice to me.

I'm not a fan of the balloon series or the gyroids either now that you can't store them with Brewster. I don't really like the Nintendo stuff either. Basically anything that can't be reordered that I don't really want or am never going to use, I hate because all they do is take up storage space. I eventually just sell it all.

Chess pieces. My first day playing the game, Tipper insisted on trading me this giant hideous "knight" chess piece in exchange for an hourglass. I put it up in Retail. Tipper bought it, gave it back to me. Then I gave it away to Mallary and two days later she sent me a present... IT WON'T GO AWAY.

I'm lauging so hard.. xD

Anyways, I don't like the kiddie set and the robo set. Ugh.

I HATE all the shirts my villagers give me.
Example;
After I give them a fruit or whatever, they give me something like a sharp outfit, or waffle tee
*eye twitch*

I hate Gyroids. With a passion.

I find it odd that the 'Gorgeous' series, to me, is one of the least gorgeous series in the game. XD It's so dark and moody, like a more expensive, less pretty Rococo. I'm also not a fan of the number shirts, the billiard ball shirts, or the dharmas. If only because Fang gave me one, told me to look after it as if I were looking after him, and then the first thing it does upon me interacting with it is make a vomiting noise.

The Boxing Theme and Construction Series are just eh, to me. And some of the shirts you can receive. I like dresses and pro designs a lot better.

All of the kiddie set, the balloon set, err... Oh, all the items from the fireworks show except for the lovely phone.

Balloon furniture, kiddie set and gyroids. Especially Gyroids. Fun fact: they are literally called Haniwa - clay figures ritually buried with the dead - in the Japanese version, so you're digging up graves on a daily routine. Sweet dreams.

Even villagers describe those things as unsettling. really makes me wonder who put something like that in the game and why.

BALLOON FURNITURE.
And the cheese wall and flooring. I recieved the wallpaper from Saharah -.-

Balloon set mostly. In the beginning I liked getting a set so easily, but it really isn`t a nice looking set. I also don`t like the robo series.

Balloon furniture, kiddie set and gyroids. Especially Gyroids. Fun fact: they are literally called Haniwa - clay figures ritually buried with the dead - in the Japanese version, so you're digging up graves on a daily routine. Sweet dreams.

Even villagers describe those things as unsettling. really makes me wonder who put something like that in the game and why.

Holy crud, thanks for the nightmares. This game is more messed up than I thought.
Anyway, I'm another person who is not a fan of the balloon set. I also don't like the Construction Set or the Sweet Set.

Back