• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Items You Despise

I hate Gyroids too, mainly because they creep me out. They just spin in circles and make moaning, clucking noises. They're worth like 100 HHA points though.

I hate the balloon series. Mainly because it's hideous, but also because it limits the anticipation of getting something good from hearing the "whoosh" sound as you scan the sky for it. I also really dislike a lot of the fortune cookie things; especially the Mario things. I mean, they get carpet and wallpaper, but none of the stuff is actual furniture. And it takes up too much space.

I've also always hated the ranch series. Very blah. I don't mind the rustic wood, I'd just prefer it look more like fairytale animal furniture than something out of Bonanza.

The balloon series is the only one off the top of my head that I don't really like. I don't like the way the furniture looks, and I feel they're a terrible incentive to pop the balloons.

Oh, I forgot the tweeter. Some of my 'friends' constantly annoys me with its sound...

Gyroids. I hate TTing to rainy days and having to put up with digging up the dozens of them because they're everywhere. >_<

Gyroids. I hate TTing to rainy days and having to put up with digging up the dozens of them because they're everywhere. >_<

Interestingly enough, there is a theory claiming Gyroids to be of a human origin. In the original Animal Crossing, players would wake up to find their faces strongly resembling a Gyroid if they had not been on the game for a long time. The only reason I'm bringing this up, is because you may have just insulted your own species.

2zgrvo3.jpg

Last edited:
GYROIDS MUST BE BURNED WITH FIRE THEN SCATTER THE ASHES INTO SPACE.

I mean I don't like the balloon set at all. Ahem...

I don't like the looks of Gold furniture. Walking into those rooms with nothing but gold stuff everywhere hurts my eyes.

The balloon set of furniture, as well as the regal and modern sets. I also am not a big fan of the billiard shirts; they're boring and pretty ugly if you ask me.

Let's see... I would say maybe 50% of the default outfits in this game look terrible. Thank goodness they allow us to make our own outfits/share one another outfit designs.

Let's see... I would say maybe 50% of the default outfits in this game look terrible. Thank goodness they allow us to make our own outfits/share one another outfit designs.

I agree lol. Thank goodness there are also so many good outfit makers out there <3

Interestingly enough, there is a theory claiming Gyroids to be of a human origin. In the original Animal Crossing, players would wake up to find their faces strongly resembling a Gyroid if they had not been on the game for a long time. The only reason I'm bringing this up, is because you may have just insulted your own species.

Actually, it wasn't if you hadn't played in a long time. It was if you reset/turned off the game while visiting another town. If I remember correctly, you had to travel back to that town and back to "retrieve your face."

On topic, I find the balloon set to be ugly as in. I also hate that thing that makes that weird whirring sound when you get near it. I'm not sure what its called(I think it starts with a t?), but its really common in horror towns.

^Real life theremins are rad as hell. I'm not sure why they were included in the game, though, since it won't let you actually play them :/

I also hate the balloon set, I only bought the slingshot because the whooosh noise the balloons made was driving me crazy. I actually kind of dislike the Mii Masks, mainly because they freak me out a little. xD

Balloon series is hideous. The theremin drives me nuts. The gold series is too bright. Most of the shirts in able sisters. Kicks shoes as there are barely nice ones.

Back