• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

It's Kitt's birthday!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
My sweet little kangaroo is celebrating her birthday today. I'll get to the celebration soon.

First, W. Link has settled in and I'm so happy that the residents of Salem are making him welcome. I ran into Roald, who told me that we have a new neighbor (guess he didn't realize that I had issued the invitation), and wasn't that exciting? Then last night, I was walking around and saw that W. Link was home, so I decided to stop in. Mathilda was also visiting. When I spoke to her, she asked me if I thought W. Link and Midge were a cute couple. "Of course, they aren't really a couple... yet." He's only been here for one day! That's fast work, even for a smug!

I spoke to him, then left the two to have their chat. If I know Mathilda, she'll get him up to speed on everything in town.

I noticed that Kitt was also at home (her house is right above W. Link's), so I knocked. I had mailed her a remade modern wood wardrobe and wanted to see if she had placed it. She did, which makes me happy. Her house looks so nice, now. While we were talking, she also mentioned Midge and W. Link, saying that they seem to have a complicated relationship, "always fighting and them making up". I'm going to have to keep an eye on that wolf.

I put a modern wall in my bathroom, and the subtle pattern really opens the room up. I think the white brick or some sort of white tile floor will finish it. Now I can hang a few things on the wall without it looking strange.

I also got the spooky wall lamp, which I've put in the office. The color works with the rest of the decor, and it gives another witchy touch to the place. So far, that's the only room I've "magiced up". I'll have to keep an eye out for items I can put in the rest of the house.

Okay, on to the main event for today. I wanted to get my chores done before stopping in, so I could spend some time with Kitt. I was also curious to see who would be celebrating with her (it would be nice to see Mathilda, since my headcannon is that they are sisters), but I was fairly certain it would be Beardo. After all, Kitt had spent the day with him, so I'm guessing they are best friends.

View attachment 237331

I was right! I gave her the present I had bought - a beige emblem blazer. I'd hoped she'd put it on, but she just gushed over it and tucked it away. At least the dice tank is better than that horrible watermelon shirt she was wearing before!

I stayed for a while, watching them dance around, then left to take care of other town matters. I know that Beardo will make sure Kitt has the best day possible.

Attachments

• Kitt.jpg
    Kitt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
Back