• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

i've never won a contest..

nyanicat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2648-0736-2787
but i finally did today for rosie! i'm so happy (': i've always had the worst luck when it comes to contests of any type.. and i thought for sure i lost rosie, but i won! i'm sorry guys. i had to share my happiness! for those who may feel the same way i felt, don't lose hope!

Don't forget that there is always another time. Rosie is not limited you know. There must be 1000s of Rosies out there.

Don't forget that there is always another time. Rosie is not limited you know. There must be 1000s of Rosies out there.

it's not about rosie. it's about winning contests. i'm just saying that getting a villager or anything by contest is pretty lucky. and that i've never won except for today

Congratulations!

By the way, are you also on Gamefaqs? I think I saw a similar username there. ^^

thank you! yes i am! i'm on gamefaq, reddit villager adoption, and here :) i won the contest in the reddit forum

Last edited:
I feel for ya', when it comes to luck...I have none. To actually win a contest I have to rely on my skill.

I won a marshal raffle lolol

But i lost cuz of rules :(

I feel for ya', when it comes to luck...I have none. To actually win a contest I have to rely on my skill.

seriously. i have no luck at all. the contest was counting weeds in two different dream towns and i was second, but the first person didn't reply in time so i got rosie. so i definitely lucked out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won a marshal raffle lolol

But i lost cuz of rules :(

aw that sucks :/ i hope you find marshal soon :)

Congratulations :)
I've never won a contest either, the only thing I've won is a small prize worth $5 from doing my puzzles in my magazines I buy every week.

Back