• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they're freaking cute♥
I don't actually know you guys all that well but
yeah♥

Alright. She's reserved for ya. I'll let you know when she's ready, whenever that might be.
As long as she's not another Punchy.

Haha, Punchy has been here for a long time....and guys, I'm heading in for tonight. I'm gonna watch SAO. I've only seen 3 episodes, it wasn't all that to me, a little slow paced, but Ido why it's so popular. *back on track* I hope you get one of my dreamies in your cycling town :) :3

I'll start giving you guys Punchy updates.
Here's one: he switched shirts. To another preset design. He looks good in orange.

I understand why it's popular. I liked the online-gaming/action/interaction aspects. I was a little bummed at how much it focused on the romance, but I still enjoyed it. I hope your dreamies pop up, too! (I voided Cherry yesterday I think, but it's past the cycle again so who knows).

Night to everyone leaving.

In: Velma
Out: Drift
8minutes because he's cool. I'll do one more cycle after him and be done for the night.
*voided, unfortunately.

In: Pashmina
Out: Twiggy
He gets an entire day! Because I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow I won't be able to do any cycling. I'll be back on Thursday. Expect to see Ankha and Genji out of すすす by then, and we'll see who else we can move out of いわとび. Night!

*I just realized I put "Tuesday" on the front page oops.
Yeah, it's totally Wednesday guys. bleh.

Last edited:
In: Poncho
Out: Velma
10minutes.

Sorry guys, been trying to get someone to move out of the other town.
Not working so far, but I'll keep at it.

oh hey Jovi. XD Hope we get ya a cutie today!

Velma voided.
In: Puddles
Out: Alfonso
10minutes.

Last edited:
Really?? I'm glad!
Gate's open for ya. (; He's the bottom left.

Really?? I'm glad!
Gate's open for ya. (; He's the bottom left.

I have a thing for the gators. So I'll be lurking for more (If the move in xD)

Also, on my way!

Last edited:
oh gosh Derwin! He's my friends last dreamie! If I stalk this and he comes up would you wait a bit so she could get rid of her moving villager? (if he comes up before they leave)

Sorry for the dumb question but everyone voids derwin haha

I have a thing for the gators. So I'll be lurking for more (If the move in xD)

Also, on my way!
ooh, let's hope for more then<3 I'm glad someone does. XD

Lurking for Genji~
Good luck! I'll be trying to cycle that town, too, so once the first villager moves out it should go pretty quick.

oh gosh Derwin! He's my friends last dreamie! If I stalk this and he comes up would you wait a bit so she could get rid of her moving villager? (if he comes up before they leave)

Sorry for the dumb question but everyone voids derwin haha
Yeah, I understand. Commonly voided villagers can be hard to get a hold of. I don't mind waiting a bit if he does come up. :)

Le lurk mode activated
Hoping to get Fauna out today~~

In: Whitney
Out: Chops
8-10minutes.

Last edited:
My village has turned into something super cute... aside from Walt, who's like everyone's dad.

In: Poppy
Out: Poncho
Poncho's cute, so I'm giving him 10-15. If no one wants him after that, I might take him into my main town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back