• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting fot Bianca, I want her so much xD I need to sleep a little bit before work, but Bianca is worth it :p

I can always count on you to be here Jovi XD

I'll be cycling town 1 again soon, Flora. For your sake (and your sleep's sake) I hope Bianca comes out soon.
Sleep is so important to me ah I don't know how you guys can stay up.
and posting town 2 in a minute.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! But I don't want to bother you so much, do what you want to do! :)
Don't ask me, I don't know how I can stay up this late xD First time I have 8 villagers, so I wanna take advantage of that, and this sudden encounter with Bianca? Can't let this chance slip through my fingers! :p

Then what on earth are you lurking for

Ahh, it's not Bianca
Maybe next one Dx hnn

In: Baabara
Out: O'Hare
Is the person who wanted him still lurking around?

In: Agent S
Out: Ankha
Infinity time.

I'd though I'd miss her cause I was dozing off but luckily I didn't owo)/

Then it's a good thing she's out now? xD Gate's open.

Aw, you wanna take Agent S? She's a total cutie, you know you should<3

Lol
I'm seriously trying all I can do to get Punchy out...

Have fun ;o
I still dunno how you do it.

Alright guys, I really don't wanna see these two voided
They're way cute
And to be honest, I'm not feeling all that hot tonight. As of about five hours ago my stomach's been a little eh. I think I'm gonna turn in early tonight. I'll cycle some more tomorrow!
And now all the lurkers can maybe get some sleep (for work, Flora, I'm meaning you if you're still here ;o) or have one less thing to follow for the night.
I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Goodnight<3

Hamlet & O'Hare will still be available, so post if you're interested. If not, they'll be voided when I get back.

Last edited:
Yes! Got back from work and I see that Punchy lives!

Last edited:
Yes, I'm still here!

Aww I hope you get well soon u.u

Good night <3 I'll try to be here tomorrow too, thank you very much for everything! :)

Hi! After 3 hours of resetting and watching Autum's Concerto, as well as crying, I got Alli to move in a good place.

So the plan today is gonna be a little slower part of the time. I've set today and some of tomorrow aside for cleaning (it's so necessary lol everyone's had a lazy week). I'll cycle while I clean, but I'm gonna have to up the average waiting time to 20-30minutes. That being said, I'm going to give O'Hare and Hamlet 10-15 more while I actually get ready for the day (assuming they're still in boxes, because I might've cycled a whole bunch lately and had this nightlong nightmare that I couldn't stop. It doesn't look like I touched my 3DSs, but wow it all felt so real I don't remember where I'm at).
Anyways, yeah

O'Hare & Hamlet get an extra 10-15, I'll cycle them out and start cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back