• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jambette vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Round 3, Match 26

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I found out why Chief is winning over Jambette. Kracko has chosen Chief to be the winner. Whatever Kracko picks is the animal that wins. The animals that he hasn't chosen in Round 1 all lost, and the animals that he hasn't chosen in Round 2 lost as well.

Last edited:
Lol looks like whoever wins this round goes up against Yuka/Alfonso. :p

By the way, I found out why Chief is winning over Jambette. Kracko has chosen Chief to be the winner. Whatever Kracko picks is the animal that wins. The animals that he hasn't chosen in Round 1 all lost, and the animals that he hasn't chosen in Round 2 lost as well.

that's a lie gay lord kracko would never choose chief

chief appeals to them and therefore if you voted him you are one by default. sorry i dont make the rules it's just facts.

Then your facts are trash, and do never ever say again that I'm a Furry too. (ಠ_ಠ)

I'm voting for roald too, I really do want that chubby boi to win

I'll tell you who I would side with on this next round. Tom, the mod that likes to reset our counter on Quick, Before the Mods come.

But if Jake is voting Coco, I'll go for Coco too.

stupid tier 1 favourism

why can't y'all like something unique other than your "good looking" villagers

i will get back at these wolfs one day

lol it's not even because he's tier 1, at least for me he isn't

Chief is in my town and he is my first wolf villager I've ever had (technically it was fang but I reset that town two weeks in so I don't consider him my first), and he looks like my cat, just that the colors are in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back