• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jambette vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Round 3, Match 26

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone vote Jambette tho, except to troll the results?

/sorry for any offense caused to people who legitimately have real feelings for dark green frog

it just occurred to me you might actually be taking this seriously, sweatie

Ugh, I mean, normally, I don't give a single Nook what people says. I just had a bad day
today and for some reason, I'm not myself today. Pretty sure because of my headache,
which are still there. So, forget about that. ._.

But one last thing: I may be a Furry in your eyes (even if I'm not one of them, that is a
fact), but that doesn't change anything, you know why, honey? Because Jambette will
lose anyway! ?\_(ツ)_/?

Dear Diary,

It’s day #1,954 since the last major title launched in Animal Crossing. Small communities of once close-knit fans are turning on each other, shattered by the division of a rigged popularity poll. Senses of humor are being threatened. Jambette is a religion.

Last edited:
Why would anyone vote Jambette tho, except to troll the results?

/sorry for any offense caused to people who legitimately have real feelings for dark green frog

Honestly, she is definitely one of my favorite frogs, although I do like majority of the frog villagers. She has big lips and a country theme in her house, what is there not to love!? All I'm saying is that you know darn well if she cooked something it will so good you'll say "JAMMM" (Reference to meme)

I dont want to set the world on fire...i just want to start a flame i ur heart

But one last thing: I may be a Furry in your eyes (even if I'm totally a furry, that is a
fact), but that doesn't change anything, you know why, honey? Because Jambette will
lose anyway! ?\_(ツ)_/?

pls yiff elsewhere.

Im prepared for post apocalyptic TBT when chief wins...the Jambettes will do a civil war against everyone.
*gets in power armor and listens to Atom Bomb Baby*

funny how the only insult people have against jambette is her big lips. that really says something.

i thought you said you werent a furry now im confused ):

Well, I am not a furry, but it looks like you kids don't believe me, since you all think you know
me better just because of a dumb vote for a little pic of a animal, which appear under your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back