• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Jock Villager Tier List

Here’s mine
2728FD47-D238-499A-A8E4-9406FD05CC55.jpeg

The OP with Dom in D tier 😅 Not poking fun, I just find it funny considering his popularity

My tier list would be:
Roald
The rest

I was not a huge fan of jocks because most of them don’t fit the “theme/aesthetic” of my island (woodlands/forest), but then I met Bam on a dream island and fell in love with that bright blue doe eyed baby. (There’s still a lot of “meh” jocks though imo. Look at how full that C tier is!)
D3583509-11EC-4632-96F5-B98BDB26C75B.png

felt mean putting so many in the lowest tier but i really haven't had many jocks in my town due to my undying love for genji and none of them really seem to appeal to me

1602553046330.png

1602556999214.png

My favorite personality type.

Cute froggies, luchador cat, chill af Lion with shades, Jester crocodile, big fat Teddy bear that looks like brock from pokemon, literally Snake from MGS... just so many hidden gems among these dudes.

People who don't like jocks because they think their kawaii pastel uwu pink themed islands are too good for them...You are weak and pathetic and you will perish.

Shocking truth.. I see a lot of people grouping the tigers together, but I feel differently about them
my-image(5).png

I don't like many of the jock villagers... And I have kid cat now, and don't understand the hype 🤷

Attachments

• animal-crossing-new-horizons-jock-villagers-305259-1602562809.png
    animal-crossing-new-horizons-jock-villagers-305259-1602562809.png
    573.5 KB · Views: 74
1602563616336.png

wheee these are so fun! I'm not a fan of a lot of jocks, but I really do adore those on the S tier. A tier are those I would probably have on my island if I could have more than 10 villagers! B tier are those whose design seem interesting to me, I kinda like the lions and most of the tigers haha.

I remember having Rudy in my campsite a few days ago and I almost took him in, if I weren't creeped out a bit by his smile :c

Back