• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just a quick update on me.

xSuperMario64x

brief hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
So I'm sure some of you have noticed that I've been largely inactive here for the last week. Well I'm here to fill yall in on a few things I'm willing to share.

First, I've been really busy with midterm exams and homework assignments. It's certainly not an easy thing to do when you are doing a major in two totally different fields, and of course schoolwork will always take priority over videogames and whatnot. But my mid-semester break is coming up in a few days so I'll prob me more active on here very soon ^^

Second, as a few may know, I've had a very stressful and rough week. I lost one of my cats on Tuesday, who was a very close friend and a lot of my emotional support. She was only about a year and a a half old, and she was put down because she was reacting very violently to an overdose of flea medication. Going home on Friday night would've been very difficult for me had my mom not kept me distracted by watching movies with me and talking to me a lot. It was weird not having her there with me, but it was comforting knowing our other two cats, who also had reactions, were perfectly fine.
On Saturday afternoon my dad and I took her to her final resting place. It was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. I'm gonna miss her very dearly, and I plan on keeping her memory alive by getting a heart locket with her picture in it on a necklace. I'm also going to write a note and put it in a case with a pic of her and her collar.

Luckily, I've had the wonderful emotional support from my friends on discord (tysm Flare, Totinos boi, MayorOfMagix, TheMisaMisa, Sunset Delta) and though I'm still depressed about what's happened, I've achieved a positive outlook for my future. My furbaby may be gone, but she'll still live on in my heart...

So anyways yeah, I'll prob be lurking around here for the next few days, and then when I go on break I'm gonna be back to bother everyone yet again ^^;
As scar once said, BE PREPARRRRREEEEEDDDDDDD

Back