Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

Hi can I put in a request for signature but is it ok to post or PM you the request details tomorrow? x

Ok here's the request :)

Mayor Name: Myla
Town Name: Indigo
DC/FC: optional D/C 6900-3399-2882
Above Town Phrase: Dream a little dream...
Current Villagers: Beau, Fuschia, Lolly, Margie, Nibbles, Peanut, Pekoe, Poncho, Stitches, Whitney
Dream Villagers: Marshal
Background Choice and Shape: Shape - Two Curve & Background - http://33.media.tumblr.com/deb21fd2ef221e4d373872a9496ab7dd/tumblr_n7hv9zvMOY1sq67v0o10_400.gif
Color Choice: I like Purples and pinks, but just whatever goes
Overall town theme: Town doesn't have a theme but if the signature theme could be nice and girly
that would be fab!
Font Style: whatever looks best :)
Mayor Chibi: yes - I will PM
Special Requests: none

Hope that's everything! Thanks again :) x

Think that's the chibi attached now! chibi.jpg

Last edited:
Yep just edit the post (I refer back to here while making) and then PM me when you do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, I won't reserve a place until payment is received, you can pay now and I'll hold the spot for you :blush:

Last edited:
Mayor Name: John
Town Name: Seawalk
DC/FC:
Above Town Phrase: The wayward village of
Current Villagers:
Dream Villagers: Kyle, Tex, Octavian, Tom, Jacques, Apollo, Cube, Marina, Hugh, Pietro
Background Choice and Shape: one curve http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3jcga1eoW1rv68y7o1_400.gif
Color Choice: blues
Overall town theme: nature
Font Style:
Mayor Chibi: yes! I'll pm you!
Special Requests: for dream villagers that i have (Tom and Octavian), please put a blue flower next to their sprite!

Zaidaa is paying for me! ; v ;

Last edited:
Hi can I order a sig plz?

Mayor Name: Krystal
Town Name: LaLaPark
DC/FC: 0130-2712-8164
Above Town Phrase: The woodland town of
Current Villagers: Rosie, Ankha, Tammy, Whitney, Kyle, (outline in dark blue)
Dream Villagers: Marshal, Lolly (outline in light blue)
Background Choice: Rounded rectangles for shape and for background :http://38.media.tumblr.com/07b80d0f9aeb82b9204bea6bfcaf76ed/tumblr_n8dy65zupt1sq67v0o6_400.gif
Color Choice: Blues and Greens
Overall town theme: Peaceful
Font Style: mixture
Mayor Chibi: yes, I'll PM you once you accept my request
Special Requests: Can I please pay you in acnl bells? I've got no tbt bells but I can send you some acnl bells before you put me on th waiting list? Also, can you make my chibi hold a gold rose I'll send you the chibi on PM :)
Thanks

Last edited:
Yep, 70 TBT = 1.4mil if that's alright with you, PM me if it is! I'm actually going to play Catan with my family right now though so I'll put you on the list and you can pay me in an hour or two?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(PS what is the gift one?)

Yep sure and I mean the gift tag one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I pay you tomorrow? It's actually 12am where I am so can you reserve me a spot and I'll pay you first thing in the morning. Just PM me when you'll be available

Last edited:
Mayor Name: KD
Town Name: Twinleaf
DC/FC: FC: 3754-6954-6097
Above Town Phrase: The happy cute town of
Current Villagers: Gayle, Marcie, Cookie, Gala and Marina
Dream Villagers: Pinky, Freya, Flora, Chrissy, and Merengue
Background Choice and Shape: Lace and
castle.jpg
Color Choice: Pink and white! =D
Overall town theme: Sparkly pink princess cuteness! ^.^ (yay!)
Font Style: Princess cursive! ;P
Mayor Chibi: yes
Special Requests: Could I be with a Jigglypuff? Also maybe a love ball before and after "Twinleaf"? Or where ever if it doesn't look good ;D

togi.jpg

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Fang
Town Name: Eden
FC: 0963-0679-2940
Above Town Phrase: none
Current Villagers: none
Dream Villagers: Fang, Julian, Lucky, Zucker, Tangy, Muffy. Merengue, Punchy, Genji, Ankha
Background Choice and Shape: Rounded Rectangle http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3l074R2YF1rv68y7o1_400.gif
Color Choice: Dark Blue/Blue colors
Overall town theme: Kinda like a small Town plaza/Village
Font Style: Up to you (Can't decide)
Mayor Chibi: yes (I don't know if I should send you the screenshot or the one I cropped myself. Which one is easier for you?)
Special Requests: Can you put a perfect peach on any of my obtained dreamies. My obtained dreamies are Fang, Julian, Zucker, Muffy, Merengue, Ankha, Punchy, and Tangy. Oh and can you outline them? The color is up to you.
Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Both your requests have been accepted and it really makes no difference to me whether it's cropped or not :) the process is still the same

Are you still open for requests? I'd love to get a signature done ^_^

Mayor Name: Eileen
Town Name: Koholint
DC/FC: DC- 4700-2152-1851 / FC- 1848-1764-3422
Above Town Phrase: N/A
Current Villagers: Ankha, Axel, Julian, Kabuki, Marina, Marshal, Mira, Rosie, Stitches, and Zucker
Dream Villagers: Same as current villagers, I have all of my dreamies
Background Choice and Shape: Shape :Two Curve with this background: http://thepixelqueen.tumblr.com/post/22564593028
Color Choice: Up to you!
Overall town theme: I want my town to look super kawaii and pretty :p
Font Style: Up to you!
Mayor Chibi: yes
Special Requests: N/A

Mayor chibi:
Mayor.jpg

Mayor Name: Misuzu
Town Name: Furuba
DC/FC: 1521-3390-1030
Above Town Phrase: The peaceful town of _____
Current Villagers: Lolly, Freya, Olivia, Monique, Felicity, Bob, Cole, Lionel, and Walt.
Dream Villagers: Lolly, Freya, Olivia, Monique, Felicity, Bob, Kyle, Fang, and Rudy.
Background Choice and Shape: Rounded Rectanglehttp://media.tumblr.com/f14fba4ba8d2ae14e6b7fa4b547ab1cd/tumblr_inline_ml0trfbohA1qz4rgp.gif
Color Choice: optional (I'll pick suitable colors if nothing here) Yes, please.
Overall town theme: rustic
Font Style: Up to you
Mayor Chibi: yes, I will PM you.
Special Requests: Just would like my Mayor drawn like in the screenshot. E.g. Outfit, hair, and eyes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opps saw the chibi maker. Disregard what I said, I will make that real quick.

Mayor Name: Gabbi
Town Name: Mars
DC/FC: 0147-0222-2579
Above Town Phrase: the mystical town
Current Villagers: Ankha, Marina, Molly, Bam, Zell, Lucky, Static, Cherry, Bianca & Pudge
Dream Villagers: none ^.^
Background Choice and Shape: rounded rectangle
Color Choice: red and black
Overall town theme: Sailor Mars c:
Font Style: cursive
Mayor Chibi: yes--i'll pm you once you accept my request
Special Requests: n/a

dang, didn't see that the shop was closed until after I posted, I'm sorry!

Last edited:
don't be sorry :3 I'll make an exception this time and I'll add you to the list once the first one is completed ^.~

Back