Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

don't be sorry :3 I'll make an exception this time and I'll add you to the list once the first one is completed ^.~

And you say I'm too nice! xP Also.. Gabbi~ is yet another referral from the one and only! ^_^

I came here due to your post, Zaidaa, as well.

Anyway. I just got Kyle, so if you could add him to my current villagers that will be great. Also a reminder that I forgot to add Punchy to my list of dreamies.

Haha thank you Zai :blush: you are my hero xD

and not a problem, Misuzurin I'll make sure to include them, PM me if any other villager changes come up :)

Mayor Name: Kaleigh
Town Name: Teraria
DC/FC: FC: 4828-5660-9014
Above Town Phrase: the peaceful town of
Current Villagers: Marshal, Benjamin, Merengue, Diana, Erik, Tangy, Stitches, Zucker, Flurry, Marina (outline them all in white please)
Dream Villagers: N/A
Background Choice and Shape: rounded rectangle http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4njuMGev1qmvaoo.gif
Color Choice: Pink and White (colours that coordinate, really)
Overall town theme: cute and girly ? (I didn’t really know what to put heh)
Font Style: whatever you think would look best!
Mayor Chibi: yes please! :)
Special Requests: can you add a little rose that matches the theme colour to all the villagers and add alittle key in a corner that says staying forever= (add rose here). Also can you add Mayor Kaleigh somewhere on it like your previous made signatures? Thank you!

for some reason it isn't letting me send it on PM so i'm just gonna post it here :3

chibi ayyyy.jpg

okay i fixed it, sorry for editing this post so much!

Last edited:
MERGERD (original joke alert)

Mayor Name: Ki-nam
Town Name: Miyama
DC/FC: DC: 6400-4378-0571 / FC: 4167-4482-9623
Above Town Phrase: The Breezy Town Of
Current Villagers: Annalisa,Kabuki,Punchy,Stitches,Apollo,Zucker,Gladys,Genji and Merengue
Dream Villagers: N/A
Background Choice and Shape: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4njuMGev1qmvaoo.gif rounded rectangle
Color Choice:
Overall town theme: kinda whimsical but misty looking umm traditional looking
Font Style: anything that looks similar too kanji
Mayor Chibi:
Special Requests: Could I have my mayor chibi blinking (I've seen it in other sigs pls inform me whether I need to insert anything else)

Heres my mayor chibi sorry about my previous message I made a mistake

Untitled.jpguntitled 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back