• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kapp'n, Rover or something new?

Landmineman4000

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Which do you want?
Since the train track is back.
Would anyone want Rover back?
Or we start with Kapp'n in his car/bus again?
Or something completely new?
I prefer getting Rover back.
Just post which you would choose :D.

Which do you want?
I am just thinking whether Kapp'n will be the train driver as he has sailed on his boat and driven a taxi and so I am following along with that theory.

Which do you want?
Rover has always been in the game, so I don't see him leaving. I think the monkey conductor and Porter should be back, I hope they will be.

Porter will probably be the conductor and have the role of Kapp'n in ACCF. Rover will have the same role as he always does and hopefully be able to talk to more on the train and/or in in the Museum (since the train will probably be used to visit other towns). And Kapp'n will probably use his trusty boat again and have the same role (but a bit expanded) as he did in AC.

rover or something new

yes i wouldn't mind the monkey

The 3DS version seems to be heading back to a lot of the GC styles, so I'm guessing it would start on the train with Rover. (assuming that Rover started the GC version because I never played it :p)

Assuming they bring the island and train back, Kapp'n should be the one rowing the boat and Porter should control the train just like old times. :D

Assuming they bring the island and train back, Kapp'n should be the one rowing the boat and Porter should control the train just like old times. :D

Heys I wanted to say that I'm loving your new layout for your animal crossing blog. It looks great!

Heys I wanted to say that I'm loving your new layout for your animal crossing blog. It looks great!

Haha, it is a lovely layout. I wish I could take credit for it but actually an awesome member here named Jas0n made the layout for me.

Porter will probably be the conductor and have the role of Kapp'n in ACCF. Rover will have the same role as he always does and hopefully be able to talk to more on the train and/or in in the Museum (since the train will probably be used to visit other towns). And Kapp'n will probably use his trusty boat again and have the same role (but a bit expanded) as he did in AC.

I'm going with this. Considering how big the beach/ocean area is, there's obviously going to be a boat, so Kapp'n needs to ride it.

Which do you want?

Rover will be back, he's been apart of AC since the very first and always helped the new villager (you) adjust to living in an animal town. I personally hope that Kapp'n will have his boat back, I played CF for a little while and didn't like the bus at all! If he gets a boat he should take you to the secret cave.

What I would like
Kapp'n Gives boat rides around the island
Porter the train conductor
Rover....not sure perhaps she'll come to your office and ask your name, b-day, etc (for the face styles like AAB questions could be such as "have you had mayoral experience before"? "How long have you been here"?) Because we need to get all that out of the way I mean who goes to a town and immediately becomes mayor? (Unless you have to work to be the mayor?)

Rover will be back, he's been apart of AC since the very first and always helped the new villager (you) adjust to living in an animal town. I personally hope that Kapp'n will have his boat back, I played CF for a little while and didn't like the bus at all! If he gets a boat he should take you to the secret cave.

wait, rover has been there since the first AC?
where was he in GC?
and WW?

I would like Kapp'n to sail the boat that takes you to places over the sea like the houses on stilts (you see it on the map) and the island. Either that or you can swim there (but I have a feeling that in the game there will be a boundary of where you can swim - What if you try to swim for eternity on the opposite direction of the island?). Maybe you can catch fish on the boat that could not be caught at the beach. I mean, would you really find a shark right next to the sand, at the edge of the water? Maybe some spots are better than others - like the rumoured 'good spots' told by the neighbours in the past games.

For the train I would like what was in the old game- the monkey conductor sounds cool. Maybe Rover can every so often sit down next to you and have a conversation. I hated how you only got to see him twice at the bus in CF and after that you had to have the same conversation with the bus driver. I was thinking maybe in AC there could be more episodes to complete - a series of events that happens when you talk to people in the right order - so maybe talking to Rover for a certain period of time starts an episode. Even better yet, you can choose who you can sit next to in the train, so you can talk to different people and different things happen.

I would also like to see him every so often at the cafe and I loved Garrett x50 cal 's idea about Rover asking questions at the start for being a mayor. Maybe that decides what you look like (eyes, hair, clothes) and is set out like an interview (but whatever answer you say, you still get the job - Rover says after the interview = I love how you're so sweet - you will get many people to sign contracts with you since you are so likeable and you know, if your people of your town likes you, you will have a happy town, or: I like how you have so much energy and fire in you - I just know I will be handing it to the right person if I choose you - you are so confident and strong minded and that makes a great mayor, etc). I just thought of an idea. Maybe Tortimer says he is growing old and that he needs a vacation - to retire and so he gives you an interview to see if you are good enough for the job.

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

I would like Kapp'n to sail the boat that takes you to places over the sea like the houses on stilts (you see it on the map) and the island. Either that or you can swim there (but I have a feeling that in the game there will be a boundary of where you can swim - What if you try to swim for eternity on the opposite direction of the island?). Maybe you can catch fish on the boat that could not be caught at the beach. I mean, would you really find a shark right next to the sand, at the edge of the water? Maybe some spots are better than others - like the rumoured 'good spots' told by the neighbours in the past games.

For the train I would like what was in the old game- the monkey conductor sounds cool. Maybe Rover can every so often sit down next to you and have a conversation. I hated how you only got to see him twice at the bus in CF and after that you had to have the same conversation with the bus driver. I was thinking maybe in AC there could be more episodes to complete - a series of events that happens when you talk to people in the right order - so maybe talking to Rover for a certain period of time starts an episode. Even better yet, you can choose who you can sit next to in the train, so you can talk to different people and different things happen.

I would also like to see him every so often at the cafe and I loved Garrett x50 cal 's idea about Rover asking questions at the start for being a mayor. Maybe that decides what you look like (eyes, hair, clothes) and is set out like an interview (but whatever answer you say, you still get the job - Rover says after the interview = I love how you're so sweet - you will get many people to sign contracts with you since you are so likeable and you know, if your people of your town likes you, you will have a happy town, or: I like how you have so much energy and fire in you - I just know I will be handing it to the right person if I choose you - you are so confident and strong minded and that makes a great mayor, etc). I just thought of an idea. Maybe Tortimer says he is growing old and that he needs a vacation - to retire and so he gives you an interview to see if you are good enough for the job.

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

only thing i dislike about this it
" Maybe Tortimer says he is growing old and that he needs a vacation - to retire and so he gives you an interview to see if you are good enough for the job."

irdc about why you're the mayor, or tortimer either. but the rest is really really good ^^

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

I want tortimer to remain in the game even if you're taking over his position. Maybe he can be a permanent villager or open up his own shop. Or he could go and live in that island. Either way I want him to stay cus I love turtles...

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Pretty much everything here I like :)

Back