• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kasuralixa's Free Pixel Chibis - Closed

Kasuralixa

cool artist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Silver Mailbox
I'm working on a new art style (pixels) and I'm trying to get practice before I eventually sell them. I do lots more art, but unfortunately my shop is closed so unless you participate in my auction there's no other way to get art from me than here and the auction.

Since these are free, there's a bit more rules than usual:
  • this is not first come first serve. I'll do whichever ones spark my imagination and that I feel confident doing.
  • With this said, if you want to be chosen please refrain from complicated patterns
  • Dont be offended if I dont choose you! I probably don't have the talent to do them ;w; I'm new at pixel art
  • if you whine/complain that you weren't chosen I will completely ignore you and never do art for you ever
  • No different poses. I do font facing and that's it.
  • No nudity. I can't draw regular naked bodies how am I gonna do pixel naked bodies.
  • If you use them in anything please credit me. If you use them and don't credit me I will be really mad and probably cry and ignore you

Here's my latest examples in order of oldest to newest:
qzxxSWD.png
fZghjRK.png
QTYtMv4.png
qOljipX.png
OwAj9zQ.png
UQf8cEd.png
YrgCcHS.png
5GnR8Og.png
CClgbFA.png
gO239CA.png
gEVs1vf.png
OmZnOOh.png
VoqBNno.png
tgLSvoM.png
58ywQQZ.png
H6BCpli.png
MUcGm4c.png
y6FvHoc.png

Just provide a reference to your mayor and your mayor's name. I don't really need to know much more than that. I can make color changes and possibly do small hand-held items. If you want to tip, that'd be super nice, but it's not necessary!

Also, if you could please indicate how much you think these are worth in TBT, that'd be nice. I'm thinking of actually selling these now that I feel they're decent but I have no idea how much to sell them for since no one has tipped me.

list of pixels I will do:
  • Saint_Jimmy ✓
  • Aleshapie ✓
  • Pokecam420 ✓
  • Roroselle ✓
  • Asuka ✓
  • Kesttang (2) ✓

Last edited:
Please could you do my mayor? I would be honoured if you do! :)
15781770316_d366e6ddd4_o.png

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Those are really great. Here's my ref to be considered. My mayor's name is Illyana c:
2ynrpe8.png

Consider my mayor please?

tumblr_na7dgtYQtl1tbw4tgo1_1280.png
I worship your art and would be honored to draw your mayor ;w;

Those are really great. Here's my ref to be considered. My mayor's name is Illyana c:
2ynrpe8.png
That galaxy print is really, really intimidating D: I'm not sure I can do that in pixel form. Does she have any alternate outfits? Otherwise I don't think I can do it.

Please could you do my mayor? I would be honoured if you do! :)
15781770316_d366e6ddd4_o.png

Thanks! :)
I actually hoped someone in the princess dress would req so I can practice it since it's so popular. Sure!

Omg agsgdjsajdhhddlllkggs thank!!!
That's so sweet! \(///Σ///)\

No problem about the galaxy print! Maybe you could consider my other mayor, Daenerys:
6e3s5j.png

I would also maybe like one...

Let me fetch my refs.

I'm on mobile so here is a link to where my refs are just in case you feel like doing more maybe...

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...…Mewms-art-hangout-!?™?&p=4142419#post4142419

Post #5. If you find the sweatshirt to complicated, maybe just do splotches of grey on a black sweater.

The sweatshirt and halo seem a little hard. Is there another outfit you have? I just don't know how I'll outline the halo and make it work and the sweatshirt is just.. really busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

6JIZLnB.png

Also done with Sej's mayor!
Taking a mario kart break (I've been sitting at my pc too long help) and then I'll be back for more!

Last edited:
The sweatshirt and halo seem a little hard. Is there another outfit you have? I just don't know how I'll outline the halo and make it work and the sweatshirt is just.. really busy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

6JIZLnB.png

Also done with Sej's mayor!
Taking a mario kart break (I've been sitting at my pc too long help) and then I'll be back for more!

O.M.G!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! :D

Could you draw my OC, Marquel? Click the link in my signature for refs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, any of the four OCs there work, so if Marquel is a bit hard,

Could you draw my OC, Marquel? Click the link in my signature for refs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, any of the four OCs there work, so if Marquel is a bit hard,

I don't know about Marquel's shirt and none of the others have visuals/colored visuals. If you can't supply visuals then I'll have to pass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

couldmyou do one of my mayor?
I would like her to wear a crown or a hairbow wig if you pick mine :)

I don't really know about doing a ponytail ;w; I don't know how I'd make it anything other than a bump on her head without it looking like its tied on the side.

Back