• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kasuralixa's Free Pixel Chibis - Closed

I don't know about Marquel's shirt and none of the others have visuals/colored visuals. If you can't supply visuals then I'll have to pass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really know about doing a ponytail ;w; I don't know how I'd make it anything other than a bump on her head without it looking like its tied on the side.
Okay. Thanks anyways. The only visuals I have Are the ones at the top of the thread, where they are all holding hands. But thanks for offering the free pixels! Very nice of you. I hope everyone else enjoys their pixels!

oh her hair can be down if it makes it easier?
Do you have a ref with the hair down?

Okay. Thanks anyways. The only visuals I have Are the ones at the top of the thread, where they are all holding hands. But thanks for offering the free pixels! Very nice of you. I hope everyone else enjoys their pixels!
Yeah, they're just not exactly detailed and I don't want to make a pixel only to get your oc totally wrong ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, done with Buuunii's mayor!
ZiSoSn3.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want you could pixel my OC Karl! Lemme know if his design is too complicated! X

These pixels are very cute by the way!

somehow missed your req ;w; Ofc I'll do art for you!! <3

AHHHHHH I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTE! *adds to sig rotation*

AND NO DONT BE ME IM A DORK XD

AHHHHHH I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTE! *adds to sig rotation*

AND NO DONT BE ME IM A DORK XD

ahhh omg I am in buuuniis sig rotation faints
yeah but u being a dork is even more reason to be you??

- - - Post Merge - - -

completed Illyana's mayor!
c5kw5F6.png

I cannot get the hair bow to look good at all lmao

ahhh omg I am in buuuniis sig rotation faints
yeah but u being a dork is even more reason to be you??

- - - Post Merge - - -

completed Illyana's mayor!
c5kw5F6.png

I cannot get the hair bow to look good at all lmao

She's soooo adorable, thank you so much!! And btw, you did an excellent job on the hairbow wig, don't fret!

You be part of the rotation!! MWHAHAHAHAH
image.jpg

we can both be dorks then! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I cant really tell what shoes youre wearing or the color of your hair ;w; I also will probably skip the balloon. I'm still working on pixel items.

ahh sorry~ I don't have a good ref yet eheh.. anyway my shoes are the black mary janes! and the hair color is black ^^

Last edited:
Do you have a ref with the hair down?

Yeah, they're just not exactly detailed and I don't want to make a pixel only to get your oc totally wrong ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, done with Buuunii's mayor!
ZiSoSn3.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

somehow missed your req ;w; Ofc I'll do art for you!! <3

no but you can just put any style really, or a hairbow wig style :)

no but you can just put any style really, or a hairbow wig style :)
I don't think I'll do hairbow wig just because I've done it a lot already. I'll just see what fits best.

ahh sorry~ I don't have a good ref yet eheh.. anyway my shoes are the black mary janes! and the hair color is black ^^
Thanks!

--------------------

I'm closed for female requests now! I'd like to get more males done so if anyone is up at this ungodly hour with a male ref hmu

/peeks in.

Consider my oc?
Ryou or Souta

Thanks for the chance! :)

I love Ryou! He's super interesting! I'll make him ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OwAj9zQ.png

Also, completed inthenameofSweden's OC Karl!
edit: forgot beard, just updated lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished The Hidden Owl's mayor
UQf8cEd.png

Last edited:
I love Ryou! He's super interesting! I'll make him ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

OwAj9zQ.png

Also, completed inthenameofSweden's OC Karl!
edit: forgot beard, just updated lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished The Hidden Owl's mayor
UQf8cEd.png

AHHHHH HE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH

Back