• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kasuralixa's Free Pixel Chibis - Closed

Can you draw my fire emblem avatar, Cam? (If the tactician robe is too hard, you can always just draw a blue robe, such as the one in the in-battle sprite) Thank you! BTW, the sword and book were just in the picture. Ignore those
15ccy9j.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have time to go through these requests right now as I'm going to bed, but I'll pick some tomorrow when I wake up ^^

ooh these are super cute! would love one if you'd consider drawing my mayor, her name is tab!
lzcT2ef.png

Hello again. Ha. Seems like you're free from here and there. If you have the time, could you pixel this for me? Thank you!

Ee6ewLu.jpg

If you still need to practice, here is my mayor :

Pnixie.png

+ She is wearing a black Lily (which is actually dark brown) on his right, but it's optional :)

Regarding the price, I would say 100-150 TBT, I think I wouldn't pay more for a tiny pixel art (even if they are gorgeous :p)

Last edited:
Okay, here's the ones I'm doing! I tried to pick ones I felt were a bit more challenging or at least different than what I've done (tried to stay away from crowns and hair bows)
Please don't be mad if you weren't chosen ;w; I just want to make sure I cover as many different types of clothing and hair as possible before I actually sell these.

Hello again. Ha. Seems like you're free from here and there. If you have the time, could you pixel this for me? Thank you!

Ee6ewLu.jpg

ooh these are super cute! would love one if you'd consider drawing my mayor, her name is tab!
lzcT2ef.png
Probably not gonna do the carnation for this one

Hi please consider my mayor~
winter-reference-sheet.png

Can you draw my fire emblem avatar, Cam? (If the tactician robe is too hard, you can always just draw a blue robe, such as the one in the in-battle sprite) Thank you! BTW, the sword and book were just in the picture. Ignore those
15ccy9j.jpg
I'll do the tactician robe to the best of my ability!

I'll do option 2 (the "No" sweater)

Your talent amazes me. You're awesome. Keep up the great work! :D
Hhh you're so incredibly kind ;w;

Thanks ;u;
Don't be mad if I don't reply straight away, as I plan on taking a nap (first day back to school after a week off and I stayed up til 1 am last night hah)
Don't worry! I'm actually lying down now too--I just messed up my outline for your pixel twice in a row so I need to take a break xD I'll have it posted here by the end of the day~

----------------

Oh yeah, after this round of free requests is complete I'll open again but this time it'll be paid commissions: 80 TBT for 1 person, 100 if there's an item (Balloon, flower, umbrella, tool). I feel like I've gotten good at this and I need more TBT honestly

Last edited:
Finished Saint_Jimmy's mayor Cutie

VoqBNno.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished aleshapie's req! (sorry the bow looks so dumb)
VOSqzMs.png

finished pokecam420's fire emblem character!
58ywQQZ.png

this was super hard but man it was fun
v proud of the detail

Back