• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Katt (not in boxes)

Djager96

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (2) +
She just decided to move out today. This is the first villager I'm attempting to sell so I'm not 100% sure how this works. I've heard it takes 10 days to get them moved out once they decide to leave

They are in boxes the very next day after they decide to leave :) You may be thinking of, it takes at least 10 days for someone else to decide to leave!

That said, I would be interested in adopting Katt! Around how much are you looking for?

Honestly idk the value of these types of things, I've seen villagers sell for 100 tickets before but I don't know her value. What do you have to offer? Wish I knew more to give you an estimate

I'd love to be able to have Katt on my island!

I can offer a number of things, nmt, bells, my beaches full of hybrids or you can look through my catalog and I can order furniture for you. https://nook.exchange/u/birdsquad/for-trade

With the NMT i'd have to cap it out at around 7 as they're a bit of a precious commodity for me as I'm trying to save up to go island hopping for villagers who people don't usually bother to go to the trouble of selling, but if you like the look of anything I'm offering please let me know!

I'd love to be able to have Katt on my island!

I can offer a number of things, nmt, bells, my beaches full of hybrids or you can look through my catalog and I can order furniture for you. https://nook.exchange/u/birdsquad/for-trade

With the NMT i'd have to cap it out at around 7 as they're a bit of a precious commodity for me as I'm trying to save up to go island hopping for villagers who people don't usually bother to go to the trouble of selling, but if you like the look of anything I'm offering please let me know!
How many bells?

Back