• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ♡Kess' Sig and Icon Shop!♡ HALLOWEEN

Kess

Hello? Yes, this is Kess;
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (19) +
✨ ℍello! ✨
So, I used to do a lot of gifs/gifsets/graphics on tumblr for the fandom I was in and I always really enjoyed it. When I first joined TBT I was happy to see that this could also be a place I could use as a creative outlet. I've decided to make a sig/icon shop!

✨[ OPEN ] [ CLOSED]✨

~✨Waitlist✨~

~✨Done✨~
1. kyoko xo ~ here (icon)
2. celtichood ~ here (sig)
3.immyshine20 ~ here (sig)
4.D3athsdoppelganger ~ here (icon)

~✨Fonts✨~
tumblr_nuef4o4Kb21rqn54io4_r1_1280.png
[SUP]✺[/SUP]~You may also choose your own custom font. Just go to dafont, choose a font & send me the link. ~For an extra 10tbt~ I'll download it and use it for you ^.^ use 1-3 different fonts.

~✨Shapes✨~​
tumblr_nuef4o4Kb21rqn54io1_1280.png
[SUP]✺[/SUP]~Please note that these shapes have been sized down; this isn't actually how small they'll be, as the max signature height is 250px. (Not 70px, as shown above). The basic rectangle / curved edged rectangle is also an option, though it's not shown. If you have a custom shape/vector you'd like me to use, send me a link and I'll use it for an ~extra 10 tbt~

~✨Add-ons✨~
tumblr_nuef4o4Kb21rqn54io3_1280.png
tumblr_inline_mvreonOvA51s1j0ix.gif

tumblr_inline_mvrejrSibL1s1j0ix.gif

tumblr_inline_mvreinRZ3j1s1j0ix.gif

tumblr_inline_mvreaxpdak1s1j0ix.gif
[SUP]✺[/SUP]~You may choose all of these custom, if you wish! You can easily find your own flower crowns, in game sprites, other sprites, and pixel banners all over the internet. Same as the font, just send me the link and I'll use it! ~When is comes to in game sprites, just tell me which ones you'd like from this masterpost and I'll use them. (For the non in-game things, there is such an amazing wide variety of these that there won't be an extra charge for customs of these, simply because I won't be hoarding 100's of each on my computer!)

~✨Backgrounds✨~
Backgrounds can either be a plain picture or pattern, an animated gif (pixel or other), OR a gif from YOUR TOWN!

~✨Icons✨~
Icons can be of a character from ACNL or other, they can even be YOUR MAYOR!
[SUP]✺[/SUP]~If you have the icon extension or the animated icon option (or both), let me know and I could make you one to accommodate. (these add-ons are not from my own personal shop, but from TBT's)

~✨Pricing✨~

The more intricate your sig or icon (or both) are, the higher the price. For example, a sig with a gif will be at a higher price than one with a simple picture or pattern for a background.
[SUP]✺[/SUP]~Basic background would be just a picture or pattern, gif background would be any kind of animated background. Little detail would be just the basic information you find on most sigs. (Mayor name, Town name, FC, DA, Time zone). More detail would be the chosen information, as well as sprites OR banners. Most detail would be the chosen information, as well as multiple flourishes, moving sprites/pixels, and banners on one signature.

~✨Icons✨~
Basic background, little detail 50tbt
basic background, more detail 75tbt
gif background, most detail 100tbt

~✨Sigs✨~
Basic background, little detail 150tbt
basic background, more detail 175tbt
gif background, most detail 200tbt

~✨YOUR TOWN/CHARACTER✨~

These are bit more complex to do. We will have to visit each other in order to do one of these. Either you can come to my town or me to yours. I'll either take screenshots of scenes in your town (if you want your town as a background) or take screenshots of your mayor (emotes or not) (if you want your mayor in the icon/sig).​

~✨Icons✨~
Basic background, little detail 75tbt
Basic backgroun, more detail 100tbt
gif background/character, most detail 150tbt

~✨Sigs✨~
basic background, little detail 175tbt
basic background, more detail 200tbt
gif background, most detail 250tbt

~✨Form✨~

Bold what applies
HTML:
 Sig/ Icon/ Both
Font(s)~ List or Custom: [I]name or link[/I]
Shape~ Number or Custom:[I] number or link[/I]
Add-ons~ Yes or No: [I]Links (if any)[/I]
Backgrounds~ Picture / Gif / Your Town: [I]link (if needed)[/I]
Chibi/doll: [I]link (if needed)[/I]
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other:
Total:

Example:

Sig, Icon, Both
Font(s)~ List or Custom: mix of always and please write me a song
Shape~ Number or Custom: #2
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Poncho
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / Your Town: background
Chibi/doll~ yes or no: link (if needed)
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other: Mayor Name: Kess, Town Fruit: Apple, Time Zone: EST Friendcode: Sidebar
Total: 150 to 175TBT

*you delete the italicized with your own information and bold the answer "yes" or "no" when necessary
!

I'll PM you if I have any questions/to discuss your order further, feel free to PM me about anything.
This is also my first ever shop like this, so please let me know if anything needs fixing!​

Last edited:
Sig, Icon, Both: Icon
Font(s)~ List or Custom: List--Kitty Spoon
Shape~ Number or Custom: Number 3
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Yes, in game sprites: image link
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / Your Town: image link
Chibi/doll: n/a
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other: Name on icon, Nebraska. And can you put Kitt next to Nebraska's hand, and if you need a ref, do you mind coming to my town for a ref? I can't put ref on pc because I can't use miiverse or web browser, and my pc is a desktop haha. If not, thats fine, I'll try my best to upload a pic.
Total: free? idk lol

Sig, Icon, Both: Icon
Font(s)~ List or Custom: List--Kitty Spoon
Shape~ Number or Custom: Number 3
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Yes, in game sprites: image link
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / Your Town: image link
Chibi/doll: n/a
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other: Name on icon, Nebraska. And can you put Kitt next to Nebraska's hand, and if you need a ref, do you mind coming to my town for a ref? I can't put ref on pc because I can't use miiverse or web browser, and my pc is a desktop haha. If not, thats fine, I'll try my best to upload a pic.
Total: free? idk lol

Done!
1A.jpg1B.jpg
Are these okay? Want anything different?

Perfect! <3

Do you mind removing Kitt? It looks weird tbh. Thanks c:

Last edited:
Perfect! <3

Do you mind removing Kitt? It looks weird tbh. Thanks c:

yayy! I'm so happy you liked them :D

*op, I only just saw that you wanted Kitt removed. Yup! Doing it now :]

2A.jpg2B.jpg

*lol editing this again. Would you like me to put "Mayor Nebraska" Now that there's room? Or leave it?

Last edited:
yayy! I'm so happy you liked them :D

*op, I only just saw that you wanted Kitt removed. Yup! Doing it now :]

View attachment 146770View attachment 146771

*lol editing this again. Would you like me to put "Mayor Nebraska" Now that there's room? Or leave it?

Just Nebraska is good! Thanks! c: It's wonderful.

What program do you use to make the images by the way? I need to know.

Are the signatures included in the whole first three slots are free deal? or is it just icons? Either way those icons turned out adorable :D

Are the signatures included in the whole first three slots are free deal? or is it just icons? Either way those icons turned out adorable :D

both the signatures and icons! 2 slots left open for it to be free. Thank you ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry! I haven't been really looking at this or my gallery, I thought I had this on email notification when someone posted but I guess I need to check it and make sure it's on... I'll do better!

Sig, Icon, Both
Font(s)~ List or Custom: name or link : blackjack for the main mayor beka of grimm And messy for the other writing (use your judgement on this)
Shape~ Number or Custom: number or link #7
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Links (if any) no
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / Your Town:http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-cat-ar...ime-lyrics-vintage-friends-holida/81097883979
Chibi/doll: link (if needed) http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums...7-ec58-426f-a2c4-dd1a7502cbaf_zpsy1r19uoj.jpg
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other:
Mayor Beka of Grimm
FC: 1994-0061-7978
Timezone: Central
Native Fruit: orange
Total: 250 tbt I believe?

I think I have everything you needed.

Sig, Icon, Both
Font(s)~ List or Custom: name or link : blackjack for the main mayor beka of grimm And messy for the other writing (use your judgement on this)
Shape~ Number or Custom: number or link #7
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Links (if any) no
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / Your Town:http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-cat-ar...ime-lyrics-vintage-friends-holida/81097883979
Chibi/doll: link (if needed) http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums...7-ec58-426f-a2c4-dd1a7502cbaf_zpsy1r19uoj.jpg
Mayor Beka of Grimm
FC: 1994-0061-7978
Timezone: Central
Native Fruit: orange
Total: 250 tbt I believe?

I think I have everything you needed.

yaay! Thanks for your order!

I hope you like it!

Qh9Ddcl.gif

Also, nope! This is free! You got the second free slot :D

I love it! So this may sound like a super stupid question but how do I put it in my signature? I've never done this haha.

Back