Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

yes! i am!! ill add your friendcode and hop on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha, i'm sorry, i meant to say "wait" at the end. i was gonna ask how much was he? 75, correct?

yes, he's 75 TBT aha :)

Erik was adopted ~

Tia is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT

my sig oh my god

hi! if she isn't taken may I have her for free if no one else or that other user can take her? ;u;

Tia was adopted ~

Bunnie is now in boxes, looking for 35 TBT

yep, let me get my 3ds and can you vm me when your gates are open :) i'll send the tbt as soon as i get my 3ds

Thank you for adding me to the lurking list!

Just letting you know:Bettina moved out and I got Flurry (I was just thinking of getting pate as a back up plan) so now I'm looking for Pompom! Pompom is my last villager and the only one left I need and have space for! Hopefully I can kick Benedict out quickly.

**I am not looking for Pate anymore*

The only villager I am lurking for: Pompom the peppy duck

You can update my changes on your lurker's list accordingly~

Bunnie was adopted ~

Apollo is now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT

Apollo was voided ~

Felicity is now in boxes, looking for 65 TBT

I'm interested in Felicity! Unfortunately I can't take her yet because I'll be out for about 2 hours. Do you hold villagers? If not, I'll just hope she'll be here when I'm back home. ;)

I'm interested in Felicity! Unfortunately I can't take her yet because I'll be out for about 2 hours. Do you hold villagers? If not, I'll just hope she'll be here when I'm back home. ;)

Ah, I don't really hold villagers, plus I'd feel bad doing so but possibly ending up not catching you online later, as I'm not sure if I'll fall asleep. Although I definitely won't void her! :)

Ah, I don't really hold villagers, plus I'd feel bad doing so but possibly ending up not catching you online later, as I'm not sure if I'll fall asleep. Although I definitely won't void her! :)
Okay, I totally understand!

Back