• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kings of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that you can give money

:p

anyway I need to start saving things are getting expensive.... of course I need to keep getting more weapons, is more cheap weapons better than less good ones?

SPORGE27 said:

anyway I need to start saving things are getting expensive.... of course I need to keep getting more weapons, is more cheap weapons better than less good ones?

Some deals are better for more expensive ones but as you get really expensive it's as equal as more bad ones.

yeah, well I actually joined a chain, i am going to check it out and see how it works out.

I will let you know if it is good to join or not, but i think it will.

SPORGE27 said:

I don't buy many weapons because people can sabotage them.

Let's see...here's my stats....

Military Effectiveness
Strike Action 38,852 Ranked #26,950
Defensive Action 20,646 Ranked #25,207
Spy Rating 120 Ranked #24,608
Sentry Rating 70 Ranked #24,795

Trained Attack Soldiers 40
Trained Attack Mercenaries 0
Trained Defense Soldiers 30
Trained Defense Mercenaries 1
Untrained Soldiers 0
Untrained Mercenaries 0
Spies 12
Sentries 7
Total Fighting Force 71

I'm doing decently...but I always run out of attack turns.

Triforce3force said:
I took down MrRand, but he only gave me, like 3k from 6 turns.

Cheap, poor n00b.
Nice :D! He didn't have much money like 25k before and like he probably bought a bunch of stuff with my 300k! That jerk.

Omg, look at this:

23 minutes ago boseph 72,687 Gold stolen 15 attacks 4 casualities (i lost) 659,847 8,668

I'm not sure if you guys want to try and beat this guy

:( he did 660k damamge to me :|

--------------------------------------------------
Whooo! I just got 10 attack mercenaries! It was at 144 in stock, and I had 32 turns so I just attacked someone once to see if they had a good amount and they did so then I attacked them 15 times and got a bunch of of money and then Ibought 9 mercanaries and I attacked someone 1 time to get the money I needed for one more (I need like 500) and I did so I have 10 attack mercanaries now :D.

my like, weapons are :

Attack Weapons
Excalibur 1 2,560 / 2,560

Steed 1 640 / 640

Broadsword 4 160 / 160

Lance 3 40 / 40

Long Sword 14 20 / 20

Staff 23 10 / 10

Knife 8 5 / 5

Stick 358 2 / 2

Defense Weapons
Dragonskin 1 2,560 / 2,560

Mithril 1 640 / 640

Plate Armor 2 160 / 160

Chainmail 8 40 / 40

Shield 18 20 / 20

Helmet 2 10 / 10

yes... I have 358 sticks XD

wow you have lots of weapons........
--------------------------------
Steed ||| 1 ||| 640 / 640

Broadsword ||| 13 ||| 160 / 160

Lance ||| 6 ||| 40 / 40

Long Sword ||| 14 ||| 20 / 20

Staff ||| 15 ||| 10 / 10

Knife ||| 8 ||| 5 / 5

Stick ||| 168 ||| 2 / 2

-------------------------------------------

Mithril ||| 1 ||| 640 / 640

Plate Armor ||| 2 ||| 160 / 160

Chainmail ||| 6 ||| 40 / 40

Shield ||| 3 ||| 20 / 20

Helmet ||| 3 ||| 10 / 10

I knew you had a Mithril SN, because I spied on you after you attacked. I tried sabotaging it, but it didn't work. :gyroidtongue:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I knew you had a Mithril SN, because I spied on you after you attacked. I tried sabotaging it, but it didn't work. :gyroidtongue:
WTH! That was my first defense weapon

:wub: and it costed 50k. You better not try it or I'm going to go and join MrRand or Lite-Ning and abandon you.

Super_Naruto said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
WTH! That was my first defense weapon

:wub: and it costed 50k. You better not try it or I'm going to go and join MrRand or Lite-Ning and abandon you.
You were the one who tried to attack. And besides, don't buy too many good defense and attack weapons. Definitely never get the two at the top, those are easy targets.

Don't be hating on my high defense weapons :'(. Or I'll attack you and take casualties :D. Well, actually I just gave you another soldier by clicking your link :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back