• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Kings of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, E_wolf stole 1,392,437 gold from me :0

He did 2,613,072 damage and only had 20 soldiers!! o.0

I just stole 370k from someone :D. Also look at this:

You decimated the enemy!
As Zeldafreak104's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 4,692 gold from Zeldafreak104!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

Why are you attacking Fellow TBTers!
That is it smackdown time!

....................I'm a cooking up something!

Yah, stop attacking him SN :gyroidmad:

Oh, and didnt you see what I just said? I got 2mil stolen

:(

No, we're like going back and forth. First I attacked and he defended and then he attacked me and now I got him back :D.

I'm building up my Sentry rating even more now... I can't have people attacking me like this :0

From now on, I always spend all my money. Also I make about 400k from when I go to bed and when I come on after school :D.

Super_Naruto said:
No, we're like going back and forth. First I attacked and he defended and then he attacked me and now I got him back :D.
wait... how but that means you are up one again!! I'll get you when the time is ripe!

OMG I just got attacked by ZF and Sporge! I haven't clicked in like 2 days :(. Also, Storm switched commanders! Get him Sporge!

OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
Oh, Odd I'm attacking you >=D
Why? :0
You soaked the earth with the blood of the enemy!
As LordCrazyMe's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 1,946 gold from LordCrazyMe!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

I only stole 2k <_<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back