• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Umm I saw that you did a signature for doogie and it was her mayor or some chibi girl with her weavile alongside! Not sure if you still do those sorts of signatures! But I'm very interested in one!

I don't recall adding a pokemon, but I can add just about anything including Mayor Chibis and other Chibis uh and pokemon xD ;) It's up to you whether you'd like one:D Also you may have seen one from kbelle or sparklestar<3

I don't recall adding a pokemon, but I can add just about anything including Mayor Chibis and other Chibis uh and pokemon xD ;) It's up to you whether you'd like one:D Also you may have seen one from kbelle or sparklestar<3

hm maybe she got the mayor from you and the pokemon from someone else.. o.o and oh I'd love that! Would you like a reference? of my mayor!

Last edited:
hm maybe she got the mayor from you and the pokemon from someone else.. o.o and oh I'd love that! Would you like a reference? of my mayor!

Oh haha, I should rephrase:p I can add custom chibis others have made or if you made it from a chibi maker xD I WISH I could draw chibi mayors huhu xD I could use a chibi maker at most, if that's ok:) Or you could commission someone for one<3 Let me know haha:)

Last edited:
Waiting for a reply on this art i ordered, then i shall order a mayor ref.

Questionssss;
Can you have 2 chibis on one ref ?
Does the image in the top corner need to be circle?

Waiting for a reply on this art i ordered, then i shall order a mayor ref.

Questionssss;
Can you have 2 chibis on one ref ?
Does the image in the top corner need to be circle?

Yes you can:D And no you can request it in any way;)

Hello !, Just want to get my Corpse dreamies updated

Replace Bluebear with Sprinkle(not obtained)
Replace Moe with Vic (not obtained)
Remove obtained flower from : Del,Gayle and Alli

I think this would be 50 TBT? c:

Last edited:
Hello !, Just want to get my Corpse dreamies updated

Replace Bluebear with Sprinkle(not obtained)
Replace Moe with Vic (not obtained)
Remove obtained flower from : Del,Gayle.

I think this would be 50 TBT? c:

Sorry for the late reply<3 I could do 20 tbt just fine:D I shall get to this tomorrow, as lately the heat from summer has exhausted me xD Stupid heat ;_;

Last edited:
Edit: Add the obtained flower Alfonso and Gayle.

I'm too fast at getting dreamies lol but since u haven't updated my siggy yet

Edit: Add the obtained flower Alfonso and Gayle.

I'm too fast at getting dreamies lol but since u haven't updated my siggy yet

Will do;) Updating today no worries haha xD I will make sure I have all the info from you xD Otherwise you can always let me know if I missed anything:D

Sorry again, very distracted the past few days xD

Last edited:
Okay so so the whole update is

Add the obtained flower to everyone IN CORPSE :p.

Replace Bluebear with Sprinkle

Replace Moe with Vic

:D

Okay so so the whole update is

Add the obtained flower to everyone IN CORPSE :p.

Replace Bluebear with Sprinkle

Replace Moe with Vic

:D

Yay got it;) Will get this later in the evening have to leave now for goodwill and puppy training<3

OoiwML.png

Username: in-a-pickle
Font(s): Loki Cola
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one): http://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-beaches/0047.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none) I think N/A?
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" Mahalo
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

Sorry if I messed something up in the form, kinda confused about the render part?

OoiwML.png

Username: in-a-pickle
Font(s): Loki Cola
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice - link me if you have one): http://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-beaches/0047.gif
Render (Pick one from Tumblr or link me: (N/A for none) I think N/A?
Text/Name: "Whatever you want written for sig" Mahalo
Animated/Still: Pick One Animated

Sorry if I messed something up in the form, kinda confused about the render part?

Ah haha, that is if anyone wants a transparent image like an anime character on it:) Hope that makes sense, I can do them with or without<3

I shall get on yours after I have gotten the TBT, it's only 100 as it is animated, hope that is alright:)

Last edited:
Ah haha, that is if anyone wants a transparent image like an anime character on it:) Hope that makes sense, I can do them with or without<3

I shall get on yours after I have gotten the TBT, it's only 100 as it is animated, hope that is alright:)

Ok awesome! you do beautiful work, so I can't wait. I'll send um over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back