• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] (Closing Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok awesome! you do beautiful work, so I can't wait. I'll send um over now.

Aww thank you so much:D Still revamping haha, also doing new examples soon;) Sorry for the wait, finished up a GFX for myself haha xD Onto yours right now<3

bA1JFN.png

I'd love a ref sheet! ^_^ I can send the payment whenever. <3
Username: Asuka. Mayor name is tab.
Font(s):here or anything else cutesy :3
Pattern (for background/outlines): this if possible
Background Image: pattern from above pls :3
1-5 mayor traits: shy/introvert, blushes easily, tsundere, extremely pale.
Animated/Still: still
Clothing articles to list: ballet slippers, doctors mask (sometimes post-op patch), flashy hairpin or crown.
Color Code :hair: light blue, eyes: here
Mayor Angle Pics :here, chibi reference from an online gen: here
Dress QR angles: here
other things to note would be her bangs are more..clean cut straight across, like betty bangs. and her pig tails are a bit longer/more flowy. :)

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
1wl.png

Username: aries
Font(s): N/A
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice for Anime only - link me if you have one): I actually couldn't think of any renders - could you find something that might be related to Barakamon or Attack on Titan, please? c:
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): None needed. ^^
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Rectangle. ^^
Pattern(s): (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) N/A
Frame decoration: (see below) N/A
Text: Yes/No (for anime signature only) Nopee.
Text on Sig:"Put your text here" (for anyone who wants an anime only signature) N/A
Image: yes/no (for anime signature - can pick from choose a background link or you can link me) Nope - I believe I already said this, but could you find one? :eek: Or should I find one?
Animation(s): yes/no (if you have anything in mind again, please link me to give due credit) Nope.
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still.

Also, do you pick the sizes or do we? And how much would this cost? :eek:

1wl.png

Username: aries
Font(s): N/A
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice for Anime only - link me if you have one): I actually couldn't think of any renders - could you find something that might be related to Barakamon or Attack on Titan, please? c:
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): None needed. ^^
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Rectangle. ^^
Pattern(s): (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) N/A
Frame decoration: (see below) N/A
Text: Yes/No (for anime signature only) Nopee.
Text on Sig:"Put your text here" (for anyone who wants an anime only signature) N/A
Image: yes/no (for anime signature - can pick from choose a background link or you can link me) Nope - I believe I already said this, but could you find one? :eek: Or should I find one?
Animation(s): yes/no (if you have anything in mind again, please link me to give due credit) Nope.
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still.

Also, do you pick the sizes or do we? And how much would this cost? :eek:

Ack sorry for the late reply xD it's 150 tbt only for a still:) I shall put you down if you are alright with the price:)

Ah and I need to add a sizes option xD you may choose:)

Last edited:
Sure! I don't mind. I've got nothing to do with this TBT anyway. I'll give you a 25 TBT tip too since your signatures are really pretty. ^^ Also, I don't care what size you make the sig, make it big. :eek:

Sure! I don't mind. I've got nothing to do with this TBT anyway. I'll give you a 25 TBT tip too since your signatures are really pretty. ^^ Also, I don't care what size you make the sig, make it big. :eek:

Awww you are too sweet:D Will get to you right now, would you like some GFX styles in it too:)? And will do, let me get your name down;)

bA1JFN.png

I'd love a ref sheet! ^_^ I can send the payment whenever. <3
Username: Asuka. Mayor name is tab.
Font(s):here or anything else cutesy :3
Pattern (for background/outlines): this if possible
Background Image: pattern from above pls :3
1-5 mayor traits: shy/introvert, blushes easily, tsundere, extremely pale.
Animated/Still: still
Clothing articles to list: ballet slippers, doctors mask (sometimes post-op patch), flashy hairpin or crown.
Color Code :hair: light blue, eyes: here
Mayor Angle Pics :here, chibi reference from an online gen: here
Dress QR angles: here
other things to note would be her bangs are more..clean cut straight across, like betty bangs. and her pig tails are a bit longer/more flowy. :)

d-did i format my post wrong? ;o;

d-did i format my post wrong? ;o;

Not at all:) PMed you some questions as for the ref. will start after I receive payment and will add you to the list, will try and get it done before bed, otherwise you can wait to pay tomorrow and I shall get it done:D

*kneels in apology* so sorry I somehow missed you ;_; Getting yours done now, if there is any trouble I shall ask what needs changing tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Wow these are amazing! oAo I think I might order 1 avatar, GFX sig, and mayor ref inn a fee days <3 for now Bumper doodles!

OMG I miss your work! Your signatures are still amazing as always! :)
bumpitybump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back