• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Accepted! : ) And to be more fair with button animations I think I will make the extra be only 10 TBT haha so for mugii I will send some back for the previous button and just make the final price be 210 if that's ok ;v;? I can add you to the slots right now before I head to bed^^

ohh thanks for accepting! so the final price is 210? I'll send that ^^

Boop~ Getting to work on the buttons tonight, since I will be up for sometime yet haha should have them done : )

Update- will get these done over the next day or two 'cause my hand is cramping from smaller details haha; first one is just about done^^ Still fun to work on these :3

Last edited:
aw then you should take some rest, hope your hand gets better ^^ and take your time!!

aw then you should take some rest, hope your hand gets better ^^ and take your time!!

Thanks I tend to twist muscles randomly when using my right hand lol 8'D But it's alright now, will be trying to stay up all day today so I guarantee your buttons will be done if not today then tomorrow I just need to fix my sleep if possible haha I mean ugh 5 PM today TT__TT I have your first one done, I just wanna say sorry for the wait :'D

Can you make me a button to my giveaway on tbt marketplace?

Aaaaa sorry was exhausted yesterday from an all-nighter xD But yeah if you fill out the form on the front in the buttons section I would be happy to, they're usually 60 TBT or +10 TBT if any extra animation can also do non-animated for less :3

Want to apologize for the wait, I have two buttons done, I realized I got the wrong pixel art on the second one so can go ahead and post the ones I did so far as I came down with a virus and will be getting the rest fixed/finished asap while I still feel energetic enough : ) Will also PM I don't want to hold off finishing for too long :'O

Sooooooo it's been months since I worked on this shop and I terribly miss practicing my graphics :'D gonna open this again in this next month while I try to get my photoshop running again and get back my old resources rip ;v; hope someone looks forward to it lol xD

meeeeeeeeeeee
ahhh what happened to your ps?! i hope it resolves n_n;

i've been getting back into anime/manga so.. i got all these things in mind. eheheheh! ive also missed seeing your works!

nuuuuuuuuu I can't see the post Grace xD hope this fixes it D:

meeeeeeeeeeee
ahhh what happened to your ps?! i hope it resolves n_n;

i've been getting back into anime/manga so.. i got all these things in mind. eheheheh! ive also missed seeing your works!

YAY lol <3 ahhhh I had a meltdown on my old hard drive lmao it had to be replaced and I lost all my work luckily I backed up all my psd's whew xD Sadly I gotta replace my resources tho or most of them gotta check my backup see if they're all intact maybe? :'O

Eeeee good to hear haha : ) and awwww that makes me smile, Grace! :'D it's always nice for me to hear people enjoy my work ;v;

Last edited:
yess i am looking forward to this opening again! i've been wanting to order a button from you for the longest time :)

yeessss! i need to order lots of ref sheets from you :3c

yess i am looking forward to this opening again! i've been wanting to order a button from you for the longest time :)

yeessss! i need to order lots of ref sheets from you :3c

Yusss excited to get everything back up and get started on graphics again, gonna have fun with these ^.^ I miss my Photoshop too much to stay away any longer Dx

So I shall just officially open and collect my resources as I get orders xD I think I remember where most of my stuff was from :'D

Last edited:
nuuuuuuuuu I can't see the post Grace xD hope this fixes it D:

YAY lol <3 ahhhh I had a meltdown on my old hard drive lmao it had to be replaced and I lost all my work luckily I backed up all my psd's whew xD Sadly I gotta replace my resources tho or most of them gotta check my backup see if they're all intact maybe? :'O

Eeeee good to hear haha : ) and awwww that makes me smile, Grace! :'D it's always nice for me to hear people enjoy my work ;v;

ahhh man. losing resources is always such a bummber >< i hope you can recover em!

AND IS IT ACTUALLY OPENED :,0

ahhh man. losing resources is always such a bummber >< i hope you can recover em!

AND IS IT ACTUALLY OPENED :,0

It is haha I need to grab my resources for photoshop once again :'D and thank you : )

Yup yup lol is it not obvious D:?? I may need to revise my open sign haha xD

AAA ITS OPEN
ill be back when i get tbt i need a ref sheet so bad

Back