• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): idek is this okay??
Font(s)(will do my best with these): click
Background: X
Color Preference: what does this mean lol im sorry
Border: #11
Text: tinyhachi
Animation: glow
Additional/Extra: no
Total: 60

yahoO~ i realized there's another shop, i'll go over there to post since i think my comm will fit there better n_n;;

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): idek is this okay??
Font(s)(will do my best with these): click
Background: X
Color Preference: what does this mean lol im sorry
Border: #11
Text: tinyhachi
Animation: glow
Additional/Extra: no
Total: 60

color preference is just colors you'd like to see in the design : ) and perfect accepted^^ I shall start on this since it shouldn't take as long :'D

yahoO~ i realized there's another shop, i'll go over there to post since i think my comm will fit there better n_n;;

Perfectly fine Grace lol do whatever fits best : )

color preference is just colors you'd like to see in the design : ) and perfect accepted^^ I shall start on this since it shouldn't take as long :'D

Perfectly fine Grace lol do whatever fits best : )
ooh okay!! then i'd like to see some purple/pinkish in there haha :)

Almost done with milkirue's button gonna take a quick break to start on my swedish cake as a belated cake lmao since I was too sick to make it months ago ;v; then gonna work on the GFX for Gracelia :3

Gonna finish everything when I get back from my doctor tomorrow really stressed and exhausted after finishing my cake and having to see my doctor as well, sorry for the day wait ;v; milkiruue's button is just about done been a REALLY long day today should be better tomorrow D: also gonna get Gracelia's GFX tomorrow :'O sorry again for the extra day TT_TT

Update-unfortunately as usual my doctor is out of the office again ugh, so I made an emergency appointment for tomorrow with some random doctor D: after I get back hoping it goes well and I feel ok will finish up I can't explain how sick and tired i've felt today from my thyroid ;v; I will try and get milkirue's and Gracelia's tonight but will wait until I deal with my underlying medical issues before taking more orders Dx I know I don't need to rush but I hate taking too long TT_TT

i hope you get better soon ;v; take your time! i don't need it immediately ;;

i hope you get better soon ;v; take your time! i don't need it immediately ;;

Thank you D: it's so tough dealing with so many medical issues >.> at least I get to see a doctor tomorrow so hopefully I get some help :'O I tend to rush lmao even though I shouldn't xD

Thank you D: it's so tough dealing with so many medical issues >.> at least I get to see a doctor tomorrow so hopefully I get some help :'O I tend to rush lmao even though I shouldn't xD

i know how you feel, i've been dealing with some medical issues myself ;-; i'm getting a MRI done tomorrow on my knee since it's growing all weird ):

i know how you feel, i've been dealing with some medical issues myself ;-; i'm getting a MRI done tomorrow on my knee since it's growing all weird ):

Oh no : ( I hope it turns out alright, good luck with that MRI! Never fun when you need to see a doctor Dx As long as I get my proper treatment then hopefully I can start feeling better TT_TT

aw, feel better!! i hope you get the treatment today <3 and don't worry about it~ take your time~!

Okay I'd like to order, excuse me though cause I'm an idiot and I might need you to double check stuff
I'm looking for a ACNL signature-
dEx4dtZ.png
Username: KiraNinja / SkeletalK
Font(s): something creepy but simple? not too fussed
Color Preferences: Dark dusk themed colours (black, navy, violet etc)
Image/BG you want (please link me): Not sure if you can get it to work? - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355 As for background, maybe a dusk sky with black dead trees silhouette
Border shape: either 1, 2, 3 - whatever works best but I prefer the simpler ones
Border (optional): 5 looks cool, but I trust your judgement
Frame (optional - na
Pattern (optional): Not sure how this works? is it a background?
Villager Style A or B: B
Text placement: None
Mayor pic/Art (Let me know the artist if art): not sure how you can get this to work but yeah - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355
Mayor: Katie (Leif) and Noir the Witch
Town Name: Duskwood
Dream Address (optional): na
Friend Code(optional):3239-6256-8326
Dreamies Added? Yes
Dream Villagers: Coco, Muffy, Kiki, Beardo, Ruby, Avery, Wolfgang, Sterling, Pecan, Lucky
Obtained (optional): NA
Current villagers:NA
Leaving Villagers (optional):NA
What sprite(s) would you like? I dont understand this? sorry
Native fruit: NA
Animated or Still: still

Total: 150? (I think haha information overload sorry)

Last edited:
Okay I'd like to order, excuse me though cause I'm an idiot and I might need you to double check stuff
I'm looking for a ACNL signature-
dEx4dtZ.png
Username: KiraNinja / SkeletalK
Font(s): something creepy but simple? not too fussed
Color Preferences: Dark dusk themed colours (black, navy, violet etc)
Image/BG you want (please link me): Not sure if you can get it to work? - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355 As for background, maybe a dusk sky with black dead trees silhouette
Border shape: either 1, 2, 3 - whatever works best but I prefer the simpler ones
Border (optional): 5 looks cool, but I trust your judgement
Frame (optional - na
Pattern (optional): Not sure how this works? is it a background?
Villager Style A or B: B
Text placement: None
Mayor pic/Art (Let me know the artist if art): not sure how you can get this to work but yeah - http://skeletalk.deviantart.com/art/My-ACNL-characters-600434355
Mayor: Katie (Leif) and Noir the Witch
Town Name: Duskwood
Dream Address (optional): na
Friend Code(optional):3239-6256-8326
Dreamies Added? Yes
Dream Villagers: Coco, Muffy, Kiki, Beardo, Ruby, Avery, Wolfgang, Sterling, Pecan, Lucky
Obtained (optional): NA
Current villagers:NA
Leaving Villagers (optional):NA
What sprite(s) would you like? I dont understand this? sorry
Native fruit: NA
Animated or Still: still

Total: 150? (I think haha information overload sorry)

I'll check this when I get back from the doctor : ) I think you pretty much got everything but if there's anything you missed I shall let you know ^^ shall get back to work on everything later this afternoon.

aw, feel better!! i hope you get the treatment today <3 and don't worry about it~ take your time~!

Thanks Grace ;v; definitely hope to feel better soon D:

Last edited:
So yay I have some energy today :'D gonna finish up today ^.^ and KiraNinja-Feel free to send the TBT when I update you on the total I will also PM you if you'd still like the sig :3 so glad I feel somewhat alright today and not sluggish xD

Last edited:
yGaSXZ0.png
Username:MayorEvvie
OC Name(s):Usako Nobuyuki
Border Shape: You decide, they're all nice >u<
Font(s):this one?
Background Image: [this one repeated please!
Colors:Hair, skin, eyes, then maybe a few for his outfit?
Pattern (optional):None please!
OC Pics (to credit, please tell me the creator/artist/maker):http://toyhou.se/315963.usako-nobuyuki/gallery pick any of these! The one by xCherrySkyx has a full res, let me know if you want that one in full res!
Animated/Still (will try animated if interested):Not sure what you mean :eek:
Extra Details: All info like name and backstory are on the [toyhou.se]!
Total:150! :D

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.):http://file.toyhou.se/images/1234301_CouIoSPDY8MUsWZ.png
Font(s)(will do my best with these): Whatever works best :3
Background:[this one
Color Preference:Anything from his ref :3
Border: 15
Text: Usako
Animation: Fading Hearts
Additional/Extra:
Total:60
thanks!

Back