• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Accepted : ) I will have to find a similar background so I don't get in trouble ^^; but otherwise it all looks good! :'D Also I may take my time due to my health and exhaustion so please hang in here with me guys >.< gonna update front for now.

Also feel free to send the TBT when you see this ^.^

Okay! Thank you lots, and I hope you feel a lot better soon

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): Screenshot 2016-04-16 at 11.50.08 PM.jpg
Font(s)(will do my best with these): A nice pixel font will do.
Background:
200.gif

Color Preference: rainbow!!!
Border: 23
Text: Blog
Animation: Spinning Sparkles
Additional/Extra: N/A
Total: 60TBT I think.

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): View attachment 169877
Font(s)(will do my best with these): A nice pixel font will do.
Background:
200.gif

Color Preference: rainbow!!!
Border: 23
Text: Blog
Animation: Spinning Sparkles
Additional/Extra: N/A
Total: 60TBT I think.

I shall add one more slot, but after this order im not taking anymore buttons for now D: also accepted! please send the TBT after you see this :'D will update slots and if you want the bg animation it'll be an extra 30 TBT because incorporating different gifs/animations is very troubling lol xD

I shall add one more slot, but after this order im not taking anymore buttons for now D: also accepted! please send the TBT after you see this :'D will update slots and if you want the bg animation it'll be an extra 30 TBT because incorporating different gifs/animations is very troubling lol xD

So 90? right?

Yucko! Being sick SUCKS! Don't push yourself too much! Takes longer to get well when your body doesn't get rest...

Yucko! Being sick SUCKS! Don't push yourself too much! Takes longer to get well when your body doesn't get rest...

I'm being careful :'D thanks for the concern : ) I agree I try to get as much water and rest lately as I can ;v;

Hey there!! Just checking in on my stuffs. No rush. Thanks!

It's been 2 weeks and im so sorry guys I just seem to have lost my energy and motivation atm so sent all the TBT back *crais* I may open in the future when I feel better but tbh I cant really multitask with my shop any longer :'( gonna put closed for now D:

uSoHuWp.png

Yes! I am basically back because I was going through a short phase of what I wanted to do, well im still wanting to be a designer so I can use all the practice I can get :'D also more tuts for me haha.

Boop \o/ up early for once : D Also thinking of opening my freebies thread for a bit again to promote and practice haha :')

Last edited:
aaaaa youre open again?? omg i need to order some stuffs from you ^o^

aaaaa youre open again?? omg i need to order some stuffs from you ^o^

Hullo Evvie o/ and yay looking forward to it ;D keep a watch for my freebs thread too^^ definitely need the practice haha xD im working on my new sig set rn :3

hmmmm
i might be interested in a avatar
but i dont know if you draw villagers or what not

Ah sorry I dont draw ;^; But I can definitely add images from others/renders :'O I also use Yookey's villagers (with permission) and pixel villagers.

Last edited:
Back