• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

|||Kittens' New Horizons Graphics Shop||OPEN||2 slots|||Reserve Slots Open/2/2 slots open||

Tyyy ahhh getting ready to island hop i'll need it 🥰
Ahhh yess potato chip w/ salt/vinegar is absolutely scrumptious mmmm <3 ahhh yesss omg enjoy haha o/ ooo you gotta try them sometime they're sooooo amazing beyond any american-style gummies ahh I wanna eat them so bad curse my gluten issues LOL. ooo yum if only I were in Australia could try said ice-cream :3 Ahahaha some dont care for it, the sweetness draws me like nectar for bees xD iz good lol. ah yeah Japan is known for making sweets just right apparently i'd love to try their choco. bars mm <3
Nice!! Im doing a little before bed.
Ooh I'll definitely have to look see where I can find them then! I actually live in California haha just long distance ;; and sorry to hear about your gluten issues! At least you can still have rice??? Thinking about Japan now makes me want to have sushi so bad...

Nice!! Im doing a little before bed.
Ooh I'll definitely have to look see where I can find them then! I actually live in California haha just long distance ;; and sorry to hear about your gluten issues! At least you can still have rice??? Thinking about Japan now makes me want to have sushi so bad...

I'm intolerant to gluten/grains haha OMG ORZ cannot enjoy food rn dealing w/ severe gut issues and malnutrition atm ahhh and it's all because of my gut issues doing my best to eat what I can :'3 <3 Ahh GL to us both then a bit nervous I dont wanna run outta tix but well see xD bless our RNG luck since I got Reneigh/Audie/Judy in 4-5 hops LOL \o/ ahhh I love sticky rice its like the one rice I can kinda eat lol best ever <3 also tamagoyaki and croquettes cant really eat these now ;; but I used to get them at sushi shop yum <3 same w/ choco. japanese mushrooms!

p.s. still excited for Kinder cuz chocolate lol.

I'm intolerant to gluten/grains haha OMG ORZ cannot enjoy food rn dealing w/ severe gut issues and malnutrition atm ahhh and it's all because of my gut issues doing my best to eat what I can :'3 <3 Ahh GL to us both then a bit nervous I dont wanna run outta tix but well see xD bless our RNG luck since I got Reneigh/Audie/Judy in 4-5 hops LOL \o/ ahhh I love sticky rice its like the one rice I can kinda eat lol best ever <3 also tamagoyaki and croquettes cant really eat these now ;; but I used to get them at sushi shop yum <3 same w/ choco. japanese mushrooms!

p.s. still excited for Kinder cuz chocolate lol.
Oh no!! That is a real bummer because gluten is in so many different types of food... thankfully there are a lot more gluten-free snacks compared to 5 years ago.

Good luck!!! I didnt find any villagers I wanted last night, but I only used 3 tickets.

I looooove rice. Haha it is in my blood hahaha ugh... youre just making me hungry now haha. Im fine with choco mushrooms, but i do not like mushrooms in general... I dont like the texture or taste of them... And tried truffle once because I hear about it all the time with chefs and how expensive it is... The smell of it made me lose my appetite right away. I couldnt eat until it the food was gone, and even if I picked it off, I could still smell it.

Open guys doing pretty good rn o/ also reallly need NMT lol might have to wait to buy w/ tbt ahhh lol ill be making examples too for refs. etc. <3

Added my newest example based off a beautiful piece of my Islander <3 if anyone is interested feel free to post a form <3 or PM if needing certain details : )

Need to reinstall photoshop after having to reset my windows 10, but i'm opening again for reserves for the upcoming update/DLC : )

Back