• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

|||Kittens' New Horizons Graphics Shop||OPEN||2 slots|||Reserve Slots Open/2/2 slots open||

SUPER AWAKE~ and design ready wip will be done and put up and working on ref. examples+my own sigs whooo break from AC lol <3

FloatyFlares WIP is up will message and get completed may take a short hiatus to get some sleep in but also to get some avatar/ref. sheet examples done as well as my own sigs <3 hope you'll hang in there guys haha o/ and if anyone would still like a sig/anything else i'll PM and/or add to reserve atm 💗

Gonna hit the hay but just a note when I reopen i'll be taking character render requests if youd like a certain character ill add extra for it since troublesome LOL o/ but hope yall enjoy my lil Lucien GFX added an example of what I can do \o/ again feel free to order even while hiatus o/

Boop in case anyone is interested in what i'll be adding o/ might get some more examples up working on more things <3 also gonna be redoing my ref. sheet stuff compared to my old shop so look forward both OC/Islander and/or Mayor <3

Im back up since in serious need of bells so anywhere from 600k+ depending on what you want we can negotiate <3 need to finish the final touches on the WIP apologies for the delay ;; have been feeling relaxed w/ design lately so hop on in and i'll try and get my ref. sheet example up sometime soon :3

Temporarily removed the 2nd person as no reply but if you'd like the slot still please message me back (y)

Gonna have to re-energize then I can finish up the fixes ahhh had a pretty horrible day today ;v; this is still very much open just need a really good sleep and some solo AC relax lol o/ I will put in good work for my mia lol.

Finally gonna get FloatyFlare's done/fixed up and beautified today \o/ feeling lots better and looking forward to doing some extra examples ; )

Ahh update so imma probably be on a small/medium hiatus as my health is very badly deteriorating currently malnourished due to gut issues ahah bad timing w/ covid so i'll try and finish up my last order fixes but really have had to cut out some extremely stressful folk rn as its triggering my health badly so hope you'll hang in there guys and bless for all the patience 😭 💕 💕 tyyy to all who have enjoyed my stuff!!!

Just small update finally finished fixes to FloatyFlare's and may be opening soon after tbt is back up o/ my sleep has given me some extra energy and no more stress : )

OMGah Turtle good to see you poppin in 😁 hope your ACNH has been fun and best of luck w/ all your tickets !!
It has been! I haven't used any of my tickets so far haha. I'm about to since a villager just moved out :3c And I unlocked terraforming, so i'm slowly transforming my island. Sadly, it is a slooooow process for me.
How have you been?

It has been! I haven't used any of my tickets so far haha. I'm about to since a villager just moved out :3c And I unlocked terraforming, so i'm slowly transforming my island. Sadly, it is a slooooow process for me.
How have you been?

Ooo nice I know some get burnt out on island hopping but maybe since ive barely done it im most anxious to get a villager out for that sweet sweet RNG lol. It feels good when you hit someone like Fang/Lolly or i'll say it RAYMOND hahaha :'3 yess GL have fun w/ it <3 I've been good keeping my head up during all this horrible stuff, health isn't great but i'm def. not alone lol. AC/design and Apps are keeping mme very much company!

Ooo nice I know some get burnt out on island hopping but maybe since ive barely done it im most anxious to get a villager out for that sweet sweet RNG lol. It feels good when you hit someone like Fang/Lolly or i'll say it RAYMOND hahaha :'3 yess GL have fun w/ it <3 I've been good keeping my head up during all this horrible stuff, health isn't great but i'm def. not alone lol. AC/design and Apps are keeping mme very much company!
I definitely get that! I also want to hit all the different types of island. I have yet to get tarantula or scorpion island, so I definitely wanna try that out. For villagers, I'm really hoping for Punchy because he looks so cute haha

Just stay positive through this. I do think we're lucky that Animal Crossing came out when it did!!

I definitely get that! I also want to hit all the different types of island. I have yet to get tarantula or scorpion island, so I definitely wanna try that out. For villagers, I'm really hoping for Punchy because he looks so cute haha

Just stay positive through this. I do think we're lucky that Animal Crossing came out when it did!!

For real it's kinda? fun! lol. ah yeah I did finally catch my first scorpion HAHAHA I realized from my BF you gotta sneak on them as they calm down so I missed my chance for a tarantula ugh >.> ahh GL I need Fang/Lolly/Raymond to finish my dreamies <3

Exactly im also doing my best to enjoy foods I can tolerate+Gluten-free kettle chips are just yummm!!

For real it's kinda? fun! lol. ah yeah I did finally catch my first scorpion HAHAHA I realized from my BF you gotta sneak on them as they calm down so I missed my chance for a tarantula ugh >.> ahh GL I need Fang/Lolly/Raymond to finish my dreamies <3

Exactly im also doing my best to enjoy foods I can tolerate+Gluten-free kettle chips are just yummm!!
Oooh smart!! That's what I was planning to do, but then a villager got in the way @@... GOOD LUCK!! I definitely plan to get Lolly or Raymond on my island :3
YUMMMM!!! I love junk food a little too much haha (on sale Easter candy.....) What kind of kettle chips do you enjoy the most?

Oooh smart!! That's what I was planning to do, but then a villager got in the way @@... GOOD LUCK!! I definitely plan to get Lolly or Raymond on my island :3
YUMMMM!!! I love junk food a little too much haha (on sale Easter candy.....) What kind of kettle chips do you enjoy the most?

Ooo nice yeah GL to us both haha \o/ Lolly/Raymond/Rosie are like my threesome OTP+Audie/Wolfgang/Fang hahaha it just works for me xD
ahhh So the one im eating for weight gain rn is the regular gluten-free potato chips regular flavor w/ lil vinegar sooooo yummy omg <3 ahh tbh my BF is sending Allen's gummy frogs/snakes? and can't have sadly because gluten ahhh so i'm giving them to my mom and also he be sendin' Kinder candies so yessss gonna enjoy those o/

Ooo nice yeah GL to us both haha \o/ Lolly/Raymond/Rosie are like my threesome OTP+Audie/Wolfgang/Fang hahaha it just works for me xD
ahhh So the one im eating for weight gain rn is the regular gluten-free potato chips regular flavor w/ lil vinegar sooooo yummy omg <3 ahh tbh my BF is sending Allen's gummy frogs/snakes? and can't have sadly because gluten ahhh so i'm giving them to my mom and also he be sendin' Kinder candies so yessss gonna enjoy those o/
Best of luck!! :D
Yummm I love salt and vinegar haha!! Australia has so many salt and vinegar chips it is like paradise to me <3 I can't wait to visit my boyfriend so I can nom on chips while he is at work haha. I've never had Allen's gummy frogs and snakes... Oh that is a bummer!!! There is a place nearby me that sells gluten-free ice cream that is absolutely delicious <3 OH Kinder chocolate? They're good but a little too sweet for me. I feel like a lot of popular candies now have gotten sweeter :/

Best of luck!! :D
Yummm I love salt and vinegar haha!! Australia has so many salt and vinegar chips it is like paradise to me <3 I can't wait to visit my boyfriend so I can nom on chips while he is at work haha. I've never had Allen's gummy frogs and snakes... Oh that is a bummer!!! There is a place nearby me that sells gluten-free ice cream that is absolutely delicious <3 OH Kinder chocolate? They're good but a little too sweet for me. I feel like a lot of popular candies now have gotten sweeter :/

Tyyy ahhh getting ready to island hop i'll need it 🥰
Ahhh yess potato chip w/ salt/vinegar is absolutely scrumptious mmmm <3 ahhh yesss omg enjoy haha o/ ooo you gotta try them sometime they're sooooo amazing beyond any american-style gummies ahh I wanna eat them so bad curse my gluten issues LOL. ooo yum if only I were in Australia could try said ice-cream :3 Ahahaha some dont care for it, the sweetness draws me like nectar for bees xD iz good lol. ah yeah Japan is known for making sweets just right apparently i'd love to try their choco. bars mm <3

Back